Part 29

" I am sorry dear but still it's not confirmed who's gonna conduct your workshop. Actually we are waiting for the confirmation from that artist. As soon as we will receive his confirmation you will be informed. " Raghav sir answered.

" but sir tab tak main kya karu? What will I do? And my projects? Exams ? " Nandini was in verge of crying. As because without her everyone's workshop was started. But the so called special artist who was supposed to conduct her workshop still wouldn't confirmed anything and that took her project in a stake. And being the topper it really mattered to her. As because if she won't get good marks then how could she stand in front of Manik. So for Manik she needed to score good.

" I know dear. I can understand your situation. But we are also bounded. Helpless. " Raghav tried to made her understand the state. " Have patience Nandini. Your classes will be start soon. "

" but sir tell me at least whom under I am ? Who's gonna conduct my workshop ? " She asked in between her Silent Sob.

" dear sorry but I can't tell you that. But don't worry everything will be sorted out soon. " Raghav denied to disclose the name and left leaving an angry upset tensed Nandini.

******Canteen

" Don't know who's that musician? So indiscipline fellow. Good musicians ayese thori hote hai? No. Never. Jarur koi ayera gayera random artist hoga. Ishi liye toh he is behaving so unprofessional. Huhh. Agar mere Manik ko pata chale na then he won't spare you Mr. Unprofessional indiscipline musician. "

Nandini seating in the Canteen stirring the coffee blabbering by her own taking out her frustrations.

" Wase agar it Would be my Manik na then ayese mujhe yaahan faltu timepass nehi karna parta. Me too also would be in workshop working on my project. Learning good music. Na ki sipping this yaak without milk without suger only hot water coffee. Huhhh !!! "

Her self commentary was full on swing and unexpectedly expected she there also compared that poor unknown musician with the famous her world's king Manik Malhotra. She then to lit up her mood started checking out instagram site. And her jaw dropped, eyes popped up coming across something so tempting.

" God !!! How he always manage to look so stunning so handsome so calling so bewitching so seduc... " she slapped her shameless thoughts and mouth for uttering too much that too seating in the college canteen.

Manik had posted his two shirtless photos of different angle of recent photoshoot. And these pics started poking her butterflies and scratching her stupid hormones.

She immediately saved those pics and set one of them as her wallpaper

and another one as her WhatsApp profile picture.