part 74

Sore!

That was the first thought danced on her mind when Nandini woke up the next morning. Her entire body was aching yet she was feeling so complete inside. An amazing kind of warmth was engulfing her and she just wanted to bury herself deep inside of it. Unconsciously she dragged her tired body to that warmth and that warmth pulled her towards itself more firmly. She sighed inhaling the aroma of passion and love and placed a sloppy kiss on it's nape then drifted off to sleep a little more.

Manik smiled sleepingly. And he himself kissed her hair and hugged her tightly. He then recalled the most beautiful and memorable night of his life so far.

It still became surreal for him that they were finally given eachother themselves wholeheartedly.
They expressed their love last night so passionately whilst lovingly.
They completed, complimented eachother.

He then smiled remembering the aftermath of their passionate night.

Manik woke up whith a buzzing sound of his phone. His entire body was aching and on fire. All he wanted to sleep it off engulfing the most beautiful human being sleeping cocooning him.

Irritatingly he answered the call eyes still closed heavy in sleep.

" What? "  He barked.

" Sir, it's already dawn, we have to escort you and mam safely. " His head of the bodyguard informed him.

Manik then realised that it was 4:45am and they slept in for approximately two hours after their intimacy. It would not be safe if they leave when the sun is up to pour light on their hidden relationship.

" Don't come up. Just wait in the lobby " he ordered and hung up the call.

Both of them were in their birth suits. Only a blanket was shielding their naked bodies from the cool weather.

Seeing her sleeping so peacefully and not to mention tiredly, he didn't get the heart to wake her up.

So, he freed himself from her embrace and dressed up quickly. Then he lifted her very carefully to dress her up. He didn't put her undergarments on her as it might disturb her sleep. And moreover that he knew how sored she would be on those private parts of hers. So, no undergarments would provide relaxation to her ached body. He pocketed those items and then wrapped his blazer and the blanket over her and slowly lifted her on his arms bridal style.

He gave a quick look around himself and felt proud that his efforts made her happy. And that was all he wanted. But he got beyond happiness in return.

As soon as the lift reached to the lobby, 
The lobby was completely deserted, only his four bodyguards were waiting there alerted. Manik ordered two of his bodyguards to clean up the traces of their date on the terrace. Two of his bodyguards started following him to home.

They got lucky at there were no people around on that early morning. And, it relaxed him. It would had been disastrous to get papped when he was carrying sleeping Nandini on his arm who was wrapped on his blazers and blankets. Both of them were not ready to start their new begining with such horrible notes.

Once they were inside of their home, Manik took off her clothes , putting his shirt on her and slept beside her discarding his clothes to drift off to dream about his best night.

It was late afternoon when Nandini finally started waking up from the best sleep she experienced so far in her life. She found herself sleeping on his chest, legs tangled with his. His hands were inside the shirt; his shirt that she was wearing, hugging her protectively.