Part 48

" Manik "Listening his name in a very hazy tone Manik slowly turned around just to found his 6 months fan-girlfriend was searching his presence beside her sleeping body. His lips curled up in a smirk noticing how they both had gotten habituated with each other 's embrace.Manik promptly went to her side and feeling his warmth Nandini wrapped her hands around his waist and and drifted into good slumber.

Manik sighed deeply while caressing her hairs in a deep thought.His life had surprised him the most now a days. He was unsure of the way his life was going . He in that span of time had ignored the thought to think about his life deliberately. He actually didn't want to face the facade of his changed life already. But one incident of that day has forced him to break the wall of mask and faced the reality.And he recalled exactly what happened in the afternoon of that day at the studio.

***flashback ***

" cut... Not like that. feelings missing hai buddy. bring the passion. " the shoot director repeated his same dialogue for the fifth time frustratingly.

The video shoot of Manik's latest album was going on in a very posh studio. everything was in check and place without the romance of that romantic song shoot.reason!!!!!the lead actor was not in mood.

He was repeatedly doing the same mistake. The mistake of not being romantic with his co actor. It was not that the actor was not compatible but comfortable..Inspite of being a famous name in that music industry the lead actor was unable to give his shot. that day.

the twelfth take was also done with lots of nothing but frustrations.

"Manik buddy what's happening with you today? "the director threw a frustrated look wrapped in a concern voice as it would be a work of foolishness to choose disgusted words for The rude Manik Malhotra . so he tried to play his frustration card wisely.

" buddy the passion is missing. do something. you wanna take break for today? " Manik heard the director while going back to his vanity. He halted on his feet and thought of something and his professionalism mind announced with his famous attitude" no. I don't want break. lets do it again and finish it now itself . "

listening his confident tone all tired crew became recharged and took their respective positions. The camera started rolling with optimistic director's ' action' declaration.As per the scene the heroine started approaching to Manik who forwarded his hands to hold her intimately.

Manik stretched his left hand and wrapped it around the waist of the actress. As per the scene required she sat on the lap of him.

And voila!!!

Manik started feeling uneasy. his body became stiff. Again.but his this sudden extremely unusual uneasiness was challenging his renowned professionalism. so swiping out his desperate uncomfortableness he hold the actress and buried his face on the nook of her neck. As per the script he then needed to kiss her neck to lips . So Manik placed his lips on her naked neck.

But again a sheer " Cut " roared throughout the entire studio.