Part 3

" Good morning students. SPACE college welcomes you in our new session. Hope we all will serve ourselves in a good and helpful manner. It's not just a college guys it's a dream maker. So let your wings set free and flaunt the best of yourself and be the best guys. " the principal cheered the new comers with his enhancing speech.

" yess I will let my wings free. And I will fly like a free bird. " Nandini said spreading her arms in air.

" My dreamy Nandu bird now shall we move towards the classroom? I don't want to be late for my first class. " Abhi said dragging her with him.They entered into the class and it was the music history class. They occupied seats on the 2nd row as first one was already filled.

"Good morning class ..I am Raghav .. your music history teacher. So MA batch how are you feeling of your first day? Hope well. So let me start . I know I am going to bore you with my lectures but sorry please bear with it. "Raghav sir started the class.  After 40 mnts non stop music history lessons he finally stopped.

"I know I bored you guys too much but I have some exciting news for you... Our freshers day is gonna happen on next week. " Raghav sir announced and whole class started hooting.

" but guys the real exciting news is Our own rockstar the famous Manik Malhotra is going to perform on that day. " Sir excitedly announced.

That time the sound of cheering and clapping were air cracking. Every one was excited. But there was one girl among all who had lost her senses. She found herself dumbfounded. She didn't know what to react. Her dream man her prince charming would come to her college and she would gonna see him live for the very first time.

" Nandu Nandu suna " Abhi shook her hard to bring back her from her trance.

" Nanduuu... Manik Malhotra is coming. Suna he is gonna perform. You can see him Nandu. " Abhi was tremendously excited for his friend who was madly hopelessly in love with this many girls dream man.

just " hmm " ed she could not resisted the news yet.

" what hmmm? ?? " Abhi frowned. " Did not you hear he is coming??? He is coming Nandu. Finally you can see him. Aren't you happy? ??" Abhi shook her petite body.

" happy? ?" She paused " Am I happy ??? " she dramatically acted of fainting. He smartly caught her.

She opened her eyes and said " Am I happy? ?? " she stood up " I am feeling like I am the queen of the world . And soon m gonna meet THE KING OF MY WORLD. " she twirled herself for two times.

" It's okay drama queen. Now let's go for the next period. " Abhi stopped her drama queen friend's drama.

" Do you really think that I can concentrate on anything now? ?? " she told him

" Nandini..." Abhi raised his eyes showing fake anger."

okkk. Okay chalo. " she held his hand and they walked towards the class room. Where some thing was waiting for them.

*******Malhotra studios.

"Sir your last album profit was extended too much and we are expecting 10% more on the next. " Aman his PA said.As a reply he said nothing but a simple

" hmmm ...Anything else? ?? " he said without raising his head.

" yes sir. There is an invitation came from Your college to perform on their fresher's welcome. " Aman informed.

" Ignore. " he rejected.

" but sir. . Mam herself ordered me to inform you not to miss the event. " he said.