Part 18

" Maaanik " Nandini was surprised seeing him there.

He was wearing a ash colored vest and faded blue jeans with speakers on snaked around his neck . With those messy hair and little stubble he was looking none other than a replica of Greek God.Her heart again skipped its few beats and she again fell in love with him like she always do.

" What's up " Manik said in his ever known unbelievably famous husky voice to the gathered fans.

And as never breaking custom one the girl got fainted over there in happiness not resisting his aura.

Manik smirk with the effects if his mere presence to his crazy fans but got tensed too. He then asked one of his body guard to take care of the girl who got fainted seeing the rock star so close when he himself got busy finding his own star.

And there He got a slight glimpse of her . She was Standing little far from him separated by huge crowd who were just dying to get his glimpse and he was dying to get her.
Manik saw her and smirked. He was very much acquainted with her anger that time. But he was also a player so he just thought to be mischievous with his angry bird.

****

" People " Manik's voice captured her attention.

" my dear fans I am very much happy and feeling blessed to have such a terrific support and love of you guys . So I just thought to pay little bit back to you that love. Though I know it's totally impossible to reach the level of love and support you guys have for me. But yet I am taking this step to wish ' thank you' from my side. That's the reason of my sudden visit to here . " He stopped
but his eyes were stealthily glued with her.

Nandini 's six sense of Manik was saying her that he was definitely up to something. But yet she was feeling proud of him for his that sweet gesture towards his fans.

" so today I am gonna give all of you a simple token of love as my autographs. I am gonna give you each my autographs." 

as soon as he announced that the crowd started hooting clapping in happiness. It was really a blissful moment of getting autograph of your favorite celeb.

"So how many of you want this little token of mine ? " Manik asked in his irresistible tone and all started cheering even more louder. It was the moment , but a celeb was dying for to witness the madness over his or her presence on their fans. Manik was also feeling the same .

Happiness proud were overwhelming his heart with that cheers. He mentally thanked Nandini for that. As he had never been so humble in public but that day only for His Girl he Could feel that unmatchable happiness. As to make a mere person celebrity there was a lot of support of the fans.

Celebrities were famously for the unconditional love of the fans. And for the first time Manik was going through the feelings and it made his heart proud. That time he just wanted nothing but hug that soul reason for whom he came across this happiness.

He wanted to kiss him saying " thank you". He closed his eyes to compose his desires and brought back his that smirk on his face.

***

The guards were face palming themselves to manage the huge gathering of fans. It was really a huge crowd to handle with. Manik was giving autographs and taking selfies with the fan's demands. Though he was tired and getting irritated with those thing but he never let it came on his face . As he was doing all these for her.

***

Nandini was standing and trying to figure out the puzzle.

Firstly Manik' s sudden visit then so much of crowd and then the over flowing guards.Suddenly something clicked on her mind and she checked on her cell.