Part 5

"I am in love it's a beautiful day... I am in love in a beautiful way... it's a beautiful day... "

Nandini was humming while getting ready for college. She was super happy and excited.

" so.. ready ? "

 Sreeya her best friend asked coming out of the washroom after doing morning human needs.
Nandini didn't answer for some another few minutes and kept doing her works and sreeya just sat on the bed opposite to her and watching her friend keenly.
After some couples of times she finally turned around and stood in front of her friend and asked 

" kaisi lag rahi Hu? How am I looking ? ".
Her eyes were full of hope and glow.. glow of meeting HIM.

" Mesmeriszing " Sreeya replied.

Yes Nandini was looking ethereal in her white Red churider kurti.
Nandini 's face lit up gathering appreciations from her best friend and after fighting with her doubts a while finally she was ready ... ready to meet her world's king.

" thank you. Bye " she bade good bye to her and lift her bag up. She was about to step up from room suddenly sreeya stopped her.

" Nandu stop. "She turned back with questioning eyes." wait. Some thing is missing. " sreeya said and opened the cupboard and started searching something.
Nandini was standing full confused.

" got it " sreeya exclaimed and turned to her with a pair of beautiful red earrings.She made her wear them and said " now perfect. You're ready for your first date my angel. "

Nandini was very much happy and she hugged her lovingly. After final bye session she left for college with Abhi who came to pick her up.

" bhagwan jii plzz aaj kuch miracle karna. Please do some miracles today and fulfill her wish to meet her world's king. She have faced a lot in her life . She left her house father everything just to love Him. Please God show your magic today. she worth it . " Sreeya prayed silently for her.

*********Malhotra Mansion

Manik was sleeping on his stomach. Aman entered into his room on his usual manner and started his job to wake him up with his day schedule.

" sir at 11 you have an appointment to attend the fashion show as a guest. "
Aman informed.

Manik didn't reply anything but laid down lazily.

" Then at 2pm you have to visit SPACE for the fresher welcome event. " Aman further informed.

Listening the word SPACE Manik opened his eyes promptly and that blurred face of that girl flushed in front of him. And a soft smile crept on his face. It was the First morning he woke up with a little but smile.

Aman was totally surprised to find his boss like this like no tantrums no taunts but smile.

"Hmmm " he got up and took the juice glass from the side table as a habitual manner.

" sir then you have a flight to catch for Hong Kong around 5pm."

"So little time in SPACE !!! " he murmured and walked to the loo to get freshen up leaving a hell shocked Aman his manager.

*******SPACE morning 12:30.

" Yaar aur kitna der? I am so restless ?? " Nandini was blubbering as she was getting impatient to meet Manik.

" jab Manik will come na I will hug him. "
" I toh will kiss him directly. "
" only kiss? ? If I will get him na toh I will just throw myself on him. He is so hot. "