02| I Think He's Jealous

Chapter 2

Chapter Start

Early the next morning

1st pov:

An alarm rang signaling the sleeping person to wake up and start the day.

"Hmm.." I groaned as I stretch my limbs to wake my self up. "..what time is it..?" I woke up to the sound of my alarm ringing as I proceeded to do my usual morning routine and prepare my jogging outfit for my daily jog around the area.

After dressing up, I proceeded to go to my kitchen to get my bottle of water when I heard someone knocking on my front door.

"Coming" I said as I walk towards my front door and opening it only to reveal Mikey.

"Oh, it's only you" I said to Mikey as I stand there looking at him still a little drowsy from sleep.

"Mornin' y/n-chin! Still beautiful as always. May I come inside?" Mikey said waving his hand as he smiles with his eyes close.

"No." I flat out denied him knowing he needs something based on his second sentence.

"Thanks. So, what are you doing?" Mikey said as he enters my residence despite me saying no. I sighed, same ol' Mikey.

"I'm going for my daily jog......what are you doing?" I replied as I was putting my jogging shoes on when I looked up at him to see him messing around my kitchen.

"Hmm..? Looking for breakfast?" Mikey said as he continue to look all over my kitchen. "Oh! Candy." ...and ate my last candy. T_T whyyyy?

"You do know that I cook breakfast after my jog, right Mikey?" I remind him again as I see him looking under the sink for breakfast. -_-...

"Oh yeaahh... then hurry up then, I'm hungry" Mikey said in realization as he ushered me to start my jogging.

"If you're hungry then go eat at your own house" I grunted as I got my water bottle from the kitchen counter before walking out the door.

"But I have no more food there..." Mikey whines as he flop down at the sofa. "...and" Mikey continues as he lift his head from the pillow, "- don't tell me you're going out wearing just that?", he finished while standing up. ''Why is he suddenly serious?'

"Why? What's wrong with my clothes?" I asked clearly puzzled why he said that. I was wearing a (f/c) leggings partnered with a (f/c) sports bra or crop top (choose whatever you like) and a pair of (f/c) jogging shoes. (A/N: sorry I'm not good at describing clothes...if you're uncomfortable wearing these type of clothes pls bear with me just for the story...)

"No, nothing's wrong with it" Mikey stated with some hint of annoyance.

"Then, why?" I ask really confused by Mikey.

"I said nothings wrong with it." Mikey started as he continues, "...I mean, it is fine to wear it at home but..."

"But?" I asked.

"...but not when you're out there jogging all alone!" Mikey finished with a small growl.

"Whoa, whoa, why are you so angry?" I pointed out as I gestured my hand towards him.

"It's because!....sigh what am I gonna do with you" Mikey exclaimed before he stopped and sighs before muttering the rest of his sentence.

"?" I look down at my outfit and back at him clearly not knowing why he's so angry.