Chapter 33

Aahhhhh I'm getting lazyyyy.....

Hi!

Lemme just give you a hug...
('▽`) (・﹏・)

Done!

It's time for the fight...(ᗒᗣᗕ)՞

You should really remember that I'm not good at writing fight scenes, alright?

⚠️Read at you're own risk⚠️
(This is a crappy chapter)

Chapter Start

The Day of the Battle
October 31st

Abandoned Parking Lot

3rd pov:

The parking lot were full of delinquents from different influential gangs all over Tokyo spectating the incoming fight between Valhalla and Tokyo Manji gang.

"What?! Who are all these people?!!" Takemichi exclaimed in surprise.

"They're all spectators. Toman vs Valhalla. Whoever wins today's conflict will be one step closer to ruling Tokyo." Chifuyu explained. "This fight caught the attention of all the influential delinquents in Tokyo."

"You got that right... Looks like nothin' but bad dudes out here." Takemichi said as he look around.

Chifuyu introduce some influential figures to Takemichi like the Haitani Brothers, - who can summon a hundred men with one shout. They're like celebrities in Ropongi - and Leanman, who controls Ueno, as he pointed out.

"Hahaaa! It's party time!" Someone said from the crowd. "Toman and Valhalla ain't worth sh*t!" He said as the other guys around him bowed down towards him as they greeted, "Good to see you, sir!!"

"I'm the one overseeing today's fight." He nonchalantly said. "The name's Hansen, from the Ikebukuro Criminal Black members."

"He's one of the big fish from the 1988 group!" Chifuyu informed. "He's our overseer today." He said to Takemichi.

"Overseer?" Takemichi repeated.

"That's like a referee. Hansen, the Haitani Brothers, and Leanman... They're just gonna watch today." Chifuyu explained. "But they're normally fierce rivals with Toman." he finished as Takemichi gulp in nervousness.

meanwhile over to Mikey and y/n's side...

"Y/n-chin, I think you better not be seen entering with us." Mikey said seriously.

Y/n nodded. "...Good luck, Manjiro." Y/n said before she walk to who-know-where.

They can hear someone from the other side shouting enthusiastically, "You guys ready to throw down?!!" Then he called, "Fighters!! Make your entrance!!!"

As if on cue, both gangs entered the area on opposite ends as Hansen shouted gesturing to each gang,

"Tokyo Manji Gang!" The group was led by their president, Sano 'Mikey' Manjiro and their vice president, Ryuguji Ken 'Draken' who followed closely from behind. After them are the captains, minus y/n, with Pehyan holding the flag and the other members.

"Valhalla!" was led by their vice leader, Shuji Hanma followed by Kazutora and the others.

Both gangs stop a short distance away from each other as the spectators chatter with one another. Mikey then called out the overseer to give his thanks. "Hansen-kun! First off, I'd like to thank you... for overseeing this fight today."