Chapter 28

Hi! I'm Aliivveee!! Y(^_^)Y I miss you guysss! ()

Sorry for disappearing for 5 days...👉🏻👈🏻🥺 been real busy.

I hope this chapter could make you smile.

Thank you for the 62k reads guuuyysss😭😭😭. Really, Thank you so so much❤️❤️❤️.

Chapter start

Mikey's pov:

"Takemitchy. I've got something important to tell you." I started.

"...okay." Takemitchy looks at me and I look at him as well before saying, "I've got...this childhood friend."

I feel like I could tell anything to Takemitchy. What a strange guy.

"We just live in the same neighborhood. It's not like we got along that well. He was always picking fights with me, either in physical fight or a fight on who gets to get y/n-chin's interest first. And I handed him his *ss every time." I started smiling as I remember those good times.

"...He kept trying to fight you, Mikey-kun...? What a dumb*ss." Takemitchy commented as he continued with, "And y/n-san's pretty amazing, too."

"Yup. That's the guy who punched you earlier." I said as I look at him. Then he scratch his cheek as he said, "...I got punched by two guys...which one was it?"

Hearing this, I became serious as I answered, "The first division captain. Keisuke Baji." Then I continued as I gave Takemitchy a close eyed smile. "It's hard to tell what he's thinking, right?"

"Yeah...I don't get why he punched me." He said as I laugh. "Haha. He's always been like that."

"Even now, I don't know what his thinking...leaving all of a sudden." I look down as I muttered as I added, "At this time, I think Y/n-chin's the only one who knows."

I continue to tell Takemitchy about Baji when we were kids. I also told him that Baji's one of the founding members of Toman. The atmosphere became serious as I tell him how Toman was created.

"I started Toman in my first year of middle school, along with, Draken, Mitsuya, Pahchin, Baji, and y/n."

"...with those six...?" He ask.

"....yeah." I answered as I continued, "we gathered together...to establish our gang."

"Takemitchy. Bring back Baji from Valhalla." I told him as I continued, "I...I really...love that guy."

"Can you do that for me?" I finished.

Takemitchy agreed but he offered me a deal of some sort. He wants me to kick Kisaki out of Toman saying that he's gonna ruin my gang's future. At first I was confused but seeing Takemitchy's determined face, I agreed. He seems pretty surprise though...am I that unreasonable??

I stood up and said, "pretty soon...we're gonna fight Valhalla. Get Baji back before then." I gave him his mission as I continued, "prove to me...that you're more useful than Kisaki."

"I know Kisaki's pretty dangerous to be around. Even without you or y/n-chin telling me." I started. "But I also recognize his strength. Toman's gonna need Kisaki's strength. Help me achieve my goal, Takemitchy."