Chapter 40

Hi! Hello! How're you guys doing?

Thank you for your feedbacks and suggestions on the previous chapters. It really helps a lot.

Anyways, let's start! Are you ready?

⚠️Boring chapter ahead!⚠️

Chapter Start

3rd pov:

Unknown to Mikey and the rest, as soon as the door closed y/n's finger twitch followed by her eyelashes and soon her eyes opened.

Y/n opened her eyes staring at the white ceiling above her. Then she blink once. Twice.

1st pov:

'What?' I look around the room I'm staying at and realize that I'm at a hospital.

I then tried moving my limbs and then sigh in relief. 'Thank god nothing's broken.' I thought.

I notice a needle was inserted on my right hand connecting it to an IV drip beside my bed.

Then I tried to lift my head and then- "Oww", it hurts. I lifted my left hand to touch my head and I felt some bandage wrapped around it.

'What happened?' I tried to recall why I'm in this state. As I was thinking, the door suddenly opened and a lady entered, probably my assigned nurse base on her uniform.

Her face express a shock expression before morphing into a wide grin as she hurriedly walk towards me and said, "Your awake! Thank goodness!"

'Huh?' I stared at her as she continued on blabbering about my condition as she checks my IV and other stuffs.

Based on the words she said, I learned that I was asleep for two weeks and there was a blond teen always visiting me aside from my grandparents. 'Blond... blond... who? I know a lot of blonds in Toman so which one is it?'

I got cut off from my thoughts when the nurse said, "I'll go call the doctor to check up on you now. I'm so happy for you." Then she left the room.

I'm now alone again. 'Hmm?'

My eyes glistened with glee when it caught upon the sight of the holy almighty dorayakis just waiting for me to devour them on the bedside table. The basket is full with this delicious goodness. Yum.

I wonder who gave these. I love you whoever you are.

I opened one up and right before I was about to bite into this precious dorayaki on my hand, it got block by the oxygen mask I didn't notice I was wearing. Tsk.

I remove the mask and I, again, focus my attention on the dorayaki on my hand. I move it closer to my mouth. Closer... closer... Right when I was about to bite the snack, the door suddenly opened interrupting me from eating my precious dorayaki again. I internally groaned.

I watch as a guy in a white coat, probably my doctor, approach me. He introduce himself as my doctor and then ask me if it's alright for me to answer his questions.

I look between him and my dorayaki alternately as he waited for an answer from me.

'Dorayaki first? Or answer first?'I look at my dorayaki then at my doctor.