Chapter 51

OKAY OKAY. WHAT SHALL I DO?!? ANOTHER HOTTIE APPEARED IN THE LATEST MANGA CHAPTER RKDJFJDNDJSNXBSAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!! OH MY GAAWWDD!
SENJUUUUUU!!!♡♡♡♡♡♡

My fingers are itching to write a ff about him🤡🤡🤡. Ndksjxbsnzns stop me rkdjfbdbs

Anyways,

Chapter Start

1st pov:

After a while, the meeting ended. 'Hm? Are they leaving already?' I thought when I caught a glimpse of Mitsuya and Hakkai about to exit the room.

I discreetly pulled something from my pocket. I remove the lollipop from my mouth for a short while and shouted.

"Mitsuya, wait!" I called out while jogging towards him. Just as he was about to turn around, I jump on his back and slip the thing under his collar discreetly, taking advantage of the distraction.

"Oof!" Mitsuya let out a surprised sound before steadying his figure with me literally hanging from his back. "What is it, y/n-chan?" He ask while turning his head behind him to look at my face.

"You're going to meet with Taiju, right?" I clarified. Hey, it's not my fault. I was distracted from eating during most of the discussion earlier. Plus, Mikey kept patting my head and it feels wonderful.

"Yes. Why? If you're asking to tag along then the answer is no." Mitsuya stated while giving me the narrowed eyes.

"That's rude. I was gonna say good luck." I said while getting of his back.

"Ah? Oh, thanks. Y/n-chan." Mitsuya said before walking out saying, "See ya later." While waving his hand.

I turn towards Hakkai and called him. "Hakkai!" He look back at me with a confuse expression. Then I said, "Do you really wish to leave Toman?"

"..." He look down avoiding my gaze and finally said, "I have to, y/n-san.", before following after his captain.

I sighed. 'Why is life so complicated?'

I then took out my phone and my headset and listened.

[Maybe it's not a good idea to meet with Taiju after all. Nothing you can say will get a good result out of him. He's a piece of sh*t.] I heard Hakkai said from my headset. Yeah, I put a wiretap or a tiny listening device on Mitsuya's collar earlier.

What? If I can't come them let me at least listen.

Mikey knows what I'm doing so he let me do as I please. "So long as I wouldn't get hurt" is what he said.

I'm now walking home with Mikey and Draken beside me while I still listen in on Mitsuya and Hakkai's conversation.

'Wait. Takemitchy and Chifuyu are with them?' I thought when I heard their voices.

[Would you stop? You always try to handle everything yourself.] Mitsuya said.

It was silent on the other side. So, I turn to look at Mikey and Draken and listened on their conversation.

"As I was saying, you need to stop sleeping right after eating." Draken said.

"And as I was saying, I can't help it, Kenchin. You gotta deal with it." Mikey answered.

'This is what their talking about?? Are they kidding me?' I thought as I look at them dumbly. I feel like I'm the dumb person here.

"What are you two talking about?" I ask them. They both look at me at the same time before Draken answered.