Chapter 77

Heya!

How're y'all today?

This is such an unexpected update hahaha.

I certainly did not expect that I'd be missed by you guys but I miss you too!!

Let's start!

Chapter Start

3rd pov:

Night~

..

.

"Tokyo Manji Gang emergency meeting, Begin!" Tokyo Manji Gang Vice-Captain, Ryuguji Ken (Draken), shouted as he officially begins the start of the meeting.

"Yesterday, our members were raided all over Tokyo by Yokohama's "Tenjiku"!" Draken started as murmurs began to spread all over the members.

"Tenjiku is a gang that was formed recently. We have no clue how the gang is like." Draken continued. "We are looking for any information about them from you guys therefore first of all, report yours, 1st division!" Please step forward!"

At Draken's command, Both Takemichi and Chifuyu step forward as Chifuyu start talking. "The one's who attacked us were called the "Mochizuki Unit"."

"Mochizuki Unit?" Draken repeated.

"Its a unit lead by the former Jugemu Captain, Mochizuki Kanji. They're probably Tenjiku's Strongest unit." Smiley informed.

"Tenjiku's strongest unit isn't Mochizuki." Mitsuya said, joining the conversation. "Tenjiku... Also has the Haitani Brothers." He revealed.

Draken then turn to Y/n standing on his other side. "Y/n. You said that you saw some of our members who got attacked. Was it any one of the guys they mentioned?" Draken ask.

Y/n pulled out the lollipop she's eating before answering, "Nah. It was Madarame Shion. I think." She then suck on her lollipop before talking again. "Y'know? The one who's crazy? Man, when I got there I saw him licking his bloodied fist and I was like, Ew. That's disgusting." She added as she animatedly talk as she move her arms as a mean to describe that person.

"I see..." Mikey said as he gathered his thoughts about what they reported. "Toman is getting crushed by the ghosts of 9th generation Black Dragons." He stated.

"Madarame is also a S62." Mucho stated.

"Which means, Tenjiku is a team formed by a bunch of "S62 Generation" guys who never teamed up. And now they formed a team together." Mikey concluded.

Draken look at his captain on the corner of his eyes and said, "They must have a deep connection with Toman." Mikey did not answer.

Mikey then look up towards the members below and declared, "Anyways, I don't give a sh*t if we're getting beaten up! We are going to attack Yokohama next!"

"I see!" Draken said as he grin.

"Another fight? C'mon, that's too much work! I just wanna eat and sleep and eat and sleep and probably watch something like anime and eat and sleep...." Y/n whined while muttering the last parts to her self with Draken sweat-dropping beside her when he heard her muttering.

"Stop being lazy, will you?! Take this seriously!" Draken said towards Y/n as he took her lollipop from her mouth and lifted it up to where she can't reach it.

"Hey! Give that back!!" Y/n shouted as she tried to take her precious candy from this big meanie.

"Not until you take this situation seriously." Draken stated as he took her candy out of her reach. They ignored the other members cheering for Toman.