Chapter 86

Heya! I'm just gonna pretend I did not disappear for like... idk 

Who are the early birds here??

I literally forgot where I stop last chapter.

Sorry for the delay, I kept writing and deleting what ever I previously wrote here. Aaanndd I was busy burning grasses on my friends teapots😃.

Chapter Start

With Y/n~

3rd pov:

Y/n jolted awake when she heard the door slam shut. She let out a short yawn before looking at the person who interrupted her nap. "Do you have to be that loud coming in?" Y/n complained.

"I'm the one who should be complaining here not you. Do you know how hard it is to carry all your food?" Kokonoi said as he walk towards the now awake girl. "Here- Are you crying?" Kokonoi stop what he's about to say and ask when he saw her cheeks were stained with tears.

"What are you talking about?" Y/n questioned while looking at Kokonoi with an eyebrow raised. She took the food from his grasp and started eating what she asked for earlier.

"Touch your face dumb*ss." Kokonoi said as he gestured at his cheek. "Huh?" Y/n uttered while copying the other.

"I'm... crying? Why?" Y/n muttered as she wipe her tears with her hands. Kokonoi watch her before taking a sit in front of the girl.

"A bad dream?" Kokonoi guessed.

"... I can't remember what I dreamed about." Y/n answered. "Anyways! Food!" She dismissed changing the topic.

"..." Kokonoi watch y/n eat while hearing her muttering something like, "That stupid blond shrimp... once I see him again I'll rip his head off... like how I rip this shrimp tempura...", and so on while letting out a dark laugh creeping Kokonoi secretly.

'I'll pray for his poor soul then.' Kokonoi thought as he cautiously look at the restrained Y/n.

Y/n continued eating her food while ignoring her aching heart. She did not know why she is feeling all this emotions but whatever it is, she would not like it. Not one bit.

With the Villains~

"Kisaki I've covered you up with a substitute. Your name is clear." Izana informed as he and Kisaki stand at the rooftop overlooking the city.

"... I know Mikey the best. I am certain of that." Kisaki started. "You don't necessarily need "brains" to stand above everyone. You need to have the "looks"."

"And for Mikey, his looks are..." Kisaki paused thinking for a moment before continuing. "The absolute "Medium" to stand above everyone." Kisaki continued as Izana silently stand at the side listening to Kisaki's soliloquy.

"He can't hangout with the rest of the current Toman... and his current "girlfriend". It's a waste of his potential. Therefore, it is necessary for me to fix this." Kisaki finished earning a scoff from Izana.

"Hmph. That's selfish of you." Izana commented.

"So I came up with a plan to murder that annoying Draken. I used Kiyamasa to hold a grudge on him. Just when the plan was going so well, someone ruined it. Hanagaki Takamichi." Kisaki said in anger.