Chapter 56

Happy Monday!

Lol. Sorry... I lied🤡. There's nothing to be happy on Mondays.

Chapter Start

3rd pov:

December 8th

It was the day where Baji's future is at risk. All of it rest on the shoulders of three individuals; Takemichi, Chifuyu, and Y/n. The plan was very simple; if they succeed then Baji will live, but if they fail then Baji will cease to exist in the future. And that plan will start now.

Y/n, as creepy as it sounded, placed a bunch of hidden cameras all over baji's room capturing everything that's happening inside and one hidden outside facing Baji's room door. She is currently sitting inside a random cafe just beside the hospital.

On the other side are Takemichi and Chifuyu both wearing an earphone connected to Y/n's phone for communication. They are currently hiding inside Baji's room, waiting for the person who will try and kill Baji.

"Man, this is nerve-racking." Takemichi said on his earpiece while hiding inside the bathroom just behind the door.

"Just for how long are we going to hide? it's hot in here." Chifuyu stated while hiding under Baji's bed.

"Be patient you two." Y/n said while drinking her (f/d) and staring at her monitor looking for someone who acts suspicious.

"You seem to be enjoying this a lot, Y/n-san." Takemichi commented as he look around the bathroom.

"actually, I do. I feel like we're in a movie doing something really cool with a thousand IQ secret agent sort of thing." Y/n said clearly enjoying whatever they are doing.

"I-..." Chifuyu was out of words when he heard Y/n's words.

"Anyway, enough joking around. I just saw a former Valhalla member enter the hospital. Be ready." Y/n informed the two causing them to be alert just like what she said.

Chifuyu and Takemichi gulp nervously. Their heart beating in nervousness as sweat started to form on their faces. "Is he near?" Chifuyu whispered.

"Hmm. Yep, he's near. Just saw him get off the elevator." Y/n informed as she take another sip on her drink.

'Alright, Takemichi. You got this. We gotta save Baji-san or else our future would be terrible.' Thought Takemichi as he tries to calm down.

"The target seems to be contemplating on entering Baji's room." Y/n talk again, now getting serious. A few seconds later, Y/n spoke again, "target is entering the room. Goodluck."

After y/n said that, Both Takemichi and Chifuyu heard someone carefully open Baji's door as the intruder tried to keep his footsteps light but is utterly failing.

"Don't reveal yourself just yet." Y/n commanded as she carefully watch what the target is about to do.

The target seem to be looking around the whole room making sure that no one is currently inside with the exception of Baji. He circled Baji's bed, this made Chifuyu reach the peak of his nervousness as he tried not to breathe.

He let out a quiet breath when he saw the targets feet moving away from where he is. Then, the target proceeded to walk towards the direction of the bathroom.

"Takemichi, he's going over there. hide behind the door once it opened and don't you dare move or breathe too loud." Y/n instructed.

Takemichi did as y/n said and slowly walk behind the bathroom door just in time as the door open. He held in his breath while chanting in his head, 'Don't look behind the door, don't look behind the door.', repeatedly.