Chapter 78

Hello...?

... I did not finish my plate/drawing today🤡. AAAHHH I WANNA RIP IT INTO PIECES😖😖😭. I wanna start over again but I'm too lazy... But it's too UGLY givkd . It'll be a miracle if I could get a 50/100😭.

Anyways, here's a chapter!

Chapter Start

Sano Residence~

3rd pov:

"Grandpa, can you wake Mikey up!" Emma shouted while flipping the eggs on the pan.

A moment later, Mikey entered the kitchen still half asleep with his bed hair and his precious towel in hand. "Food..." Mikey uttered.

"You're late!" Emma said from the dinning table sitting in front of their grandpa.

He greeted their grandpa before taking a sit beside him. "Emma... I told you to flip my sunny-side up eggs and crush it, right?" Mikey complained to his sister.

"Why don't you do it yourself." Emma answered back, a bit annoyed by her brother. Noticing movements from Mikey, Emma look up from her food and saw her brother fiddling with his towel. "God, throw that towel already! You've been kneading it since you're a kid."

"No this is my whole life." Mikey answered. "Pass me the shoyuu." He added.

"Huh? So you telling me that you lied to Y/n-chan being your whole life?" Emma teased while smirking.

Mikey look up from his food and look at his sister and said, "What are you saying, Emma? Y/n-chin's my life and most definitely my future."

Emma blink at his brother's words. 'How can he not be embarrass saying that? Grandpa's also here!' Emma thought. Then she was startled when she heard someone entered their residence.

"Mikey I'm here!!" She heard Draken shouted from outside.

"Go wait in my room, Kenchin!" Mikey shouted back as he finish his food quickly.

"I met Takemitchy just now, I'll bring him along alright?" Draken stated.

"Okay!" was Mikey's reply.

Mikey's pov:

I quickly tried to finish my breakfast before following Kenchin and Takemitchy to my room. Nearing my room I heard Takemitchy's excited voice from inside. "Woah!!! Mikey's room is so cool!!"

'How is he so lively in the morning?'

"His stuff is kinda mature, isn't it?" I heard Takemitchy and Kenchin conversing. "Well, most of it is Shinichiro's stuff." Kenchin stated.

"I only own the bed." I said once I entered.

"Mikey-kun!"

"It's still morning, don't be so loud!" I said feeling a slight irritation.

After a while, Takemitchy told me everything he knows about Kurokawa Izana as Kenchin fix my hair. "I see. Kurokawa Izana." I said once he finish.

"So it was him the other day..." I said as I remember that strange guy who approach me that day. Weird guy I tell you.

"Huh!? You met him?" Kenchin ask.

"Yeah!" I answered. "So he's Tenjiku's captain..." I started as I look at Takemitchy.

"He was Black Dragon's 8th captain and now Tenjiku..." Kenchin started as he finish tying my hair. "Maybe he has a connection to Shinichiro-kun." Kenchin guessed.