Chapter 66

Heya!

I made something... well, more like wrote something...

⚠️Just try to keep calm while reading.

Nothing really serious here!

I hope it's not boring...

Good luck🍀🍀!!

Chapter Start

Mikey's pov:

We finally arrive at Y/n-chin's place with Emma-chan tagging along. Unfortunately, Takemitchy's girlfriend couldn't come.

Kenchin rang the doorbell and was answered by Chifuyu. He let us in and we saw Mitsuya and his sisters already here. "Hey everyone." I said waving at them.

I got some heys and merry christmas back but I just nodded at that. My eyes are looking for a certain (h/c) haired girl around the room but I couldn't find her.

'Where is she?' I thought as I went and grab a dorayaki on the table. As I was munching on my snack, I heard Yuzuha tell me, "If you are looking for y/n-chan, she went to her room.", while pointing her index finger upwards.

"Oh. Thanks!" I said as I finish my dorayaki and immediately went upstairs.

Just as when I was about to enter her room, I suddenly heard her talking to someone.

"Alright y/n. My gift will arrive on the new year. Don't forget." I heard a male voice said.

'What's this? Who is y/n-chin speaking to?' I thought as I leaned against the wall beside her door.

"Alright. I won't." I heard y/n-chin said.

"I gotta go now. Merry Christmas. I love you." That guy said.

'Wh-...what? Y/n-...chin... why..?' I touch the area near my heart. Why does it suddenly hurt so much?

"Haha Merry Christmas. Love you too. I'll see you soon, Bye." I heard y/n-chin said before she hangs up.

'Y/n-chin... are you leaving me as well? Who is...that? No. Y/n-chin won't leave me, right?' That's right. I can't just keep y/n-chin for myself...but...

I was cut out of my thoughts when I heard y/n-chin walking towards the door. 'Oh no...'

I hid my current emotion and cheerfully walk in her room while saying, "Merry Christmas, Wifey!"

"Mikey! You're finally here!" Y/n-chin said as she gave me a hug to which I immediately hug her back.

"Y/n-chin. I'm hurt." I said while still hugging her.

She look at me and she ask, "What do you mean you're hurt?"

"Taiju punch me in my face." I pouted at her. "And it hurts." I continued.

"Haha you big baby. Here, let me kiss the ouchie away, okay?" Y/n-chin said as she place her hands on both of my cheeks.

"Mhm." I nodded.

Then, I felt her kiss both of my cheeks. "There. Is it better now?" She ask me.

"Hmm... No." I pouted more while I shake my hand.

"Why?" She ask.

"That Black Dragon punch me on my lips." I stated as I point my index finger on my lips, still pouting at her as I gave her my puppy eyes. 'Y/n-chiinn~ looook you're hubby's in pain~!'