Chapter 80

Hey...

Since I love y'all and since you guys were asking for the next chapter then here ya go! ( 'ω')

Surprise surprise!! Hahaha.

I hope you enjoy~

Chapter Start

3rd pov:

Y/n arrived at the park and immediately spotted Izana by the swings. She walk towards him and said, "So why did you wanna meet here?"

Izana look behind him once he heard Y/n talking. "Y/n-chan. I'm here to offer you a chance." Izana started.

Y/n raised a brow when she heard his words. "A chance?" She repeated.

"Yes." Izana confirmed as he nod.

"What do you mean?" She ask him.

"Leave Mikey and Toman behind and join me." Izana said as he stretch his hand towards her, looking at her hopefully.

Hearing this, Y/n's eyes widen as she took a step back. "I can't, Izana. I can't just leave Toman just like that. I can't leave Mikey." Y/n answered while shaking her head.

Izana frowned when he heard her reply. "I'm offering you this for your own good, Y/n-chan. At least when I'm by your side I could protect you." Izana stated as he lowered his hand to his side.

"For my own good? What's this about, Izana?" Y/n interrogated the other.

"I'm afraid I couldn't tell you that... unless you join me and leave Toman. Leave Mikey." Izana said as his voice had gone colder at the mention of Mikey's name.

"You do know Mikey's my boyfriend, right?" Y/n said to which Izana nodded. "You knew and you want me to leave him? Izana... I can't. I can't leave him." Y/n finished.

At her words, Izana felt his heart ache.

"So you really won't join me, Y/n-chan?" Izana ask for the last time.

'Why? Why must they all choose Mikey? If he's gone then...' Izana's thoughts were cut off when he heard Y/n talking.

"No. No, I won't join you. I'm sorry, Izana, but Toman's like my second family already." Y/n said as she turn around to leave. "And I can protect myself no problem. Goodbye, Izana."

"Y/n... I already warned you and gave you a leeway but you chose to suffer..." Izana said to himself as he watch the girl leave the park.

.

.

.

.

Meanwhile in another area, Takemichi was kidnapped by the 5th division captain of Toman, Mutou Yasuhiro, AKA Mucho!

When he regained his consciousness, his eyes immediately fell upon two figures tied to a chair, also beaten to a pulp like him. 'Inui and Koko... Why are they..!' Takemichi thought as Koko speak.

"Sh*t. So even Takemichi got caught, huh. "Ghost of S62"..." Koko said as he look at Mucho.

"S62... you mean guys in Tenjiku? What do you mean?" Takemichi ask while still laying on the floor on an abandoned building.

"This guy was originally buddies with Kurokawa Izana and the rest. The 6 of them who got out from juvie. The "Brutal Generation"." Inui informed.

(A/N: I'm gonna skip some parts here. I know you already read the manga. If not then.... welp!)