Chapter 25

Today is May 10th and you know what that means! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DRAKEN!!!!🥳🥳

Chapter start

3rd pov:

Musashi Shrine

The Tokyo Manji Gang gathered at the Musashi Shrine lead by the president, Sano Manjiro, and vice president, Ryuguji Ken.

The whole shrine is full of Toman chattering until Ken Ryuguji called all of their attention.

"The nomination for the Tokyo Manji Gang's third division captain will now begin!!" Draken shouted as everyone became silent for a moment before...

"Wonder who's getting nominated?"

"Pehyan?"

"Like hell."

"He stabbed Draken-kun. He ain't getting nominated for sh*t"

"Good point."

The Toman members chattered to each other as they guess who the new third division captain is.

"There's no telling who it is...Maybe it's...no, it can't be." Takemichi said to himself as he watch.

"Third Division Captain!! Step forward!" The president, Sano Manjiro shouted as the Toman members is still guessing who could it be.

"Let's go." Someone from the crowd said as another said, "yes, sir!", as he follows behind. "Outta the way!" The guy who's following behind shouted as the Toman members gave way and chattered again.

Takemichi also look behind to see the commotion and mock himself, "...Haha. Like it was gonna be me...", bitterly as he sighed.

As the newly appointed third division captain pass by Takemichi and glared, Takemichi thought, ' I've seen him before...who is he...?!'

The new captain sit on the stairs behind Mikey as everyone in Toman sported a shock expression some complained and shouted towards him.

Hearing the noise, the man who followed the new captain shouted, "Listen up, Morons!! The man sitting behind me!! Is the new Third Division Captain! Tetra Kisaki!"

The others began to talk again as they said,

"I've seen that guy before!"

"Ain't he one of Moebius's guys?"

"That's Kisaki, from Moebius!"

"The f*ck's a Moebius b*stard doin' here?!"

"Get the f*ck out, Moebius!"

"Get out!!! (4x)" Chanted the majority repeatedly.

Hearing them so noisy, Draken shouted, "Shut up!! It's Mikey's decision! If you got a problem, then step forward!" After Draken shouted these words everyone became silent, too scared to oppose their president's decision.

"Our gang is going to...challenge Valhalla!" Mikey announce as he explain, "Valhalla is a rising power...with numbers Moebius could only dream of. To beat them...Toman's got to become more powerful, too!!"

"With Tetta Kisaki here...we've got somebody from Moebius who was in charge of the guys of our generation." Mikey continues.

"We need Kisaki so we can challenge Valhalla!! Tetta Kisaki is now the Third Division Captain!! Remember that!! This concludes the third division captain nomination ceremony." Mikey finished as he turn around and walk towards the shrine.

As Mikey was leaving, Kisaki stood up and face Mikey, "Leader!", he called before bowing in a 90 degree saying, "Thank you very much!!"

Mikey just responded a "Yeah" without looking back. Draken watch their president leaving before muttering, "What the hell is our boss thinking?"