Chapter 43

Hey hey hey!

I got an announcement at the end of this chapter. Make sure to read it or not. Lol🤡

Anyways, I wish you a happy day ahead!

Chapter Start

3rd pov:

3 Days Later

Y/n was discharged from the hospital 2 days ago but was advised by her doctor to stay at home and rest for at least 3 days and not to think too much while still recovering.

Right now, y/n is sitting on her couch in the living room with Mikey laying his head on her lap while telling her what happened during last night's gathering.

"Last night we officially concluded the end of Bloody Halloween. Valhalla joined under Toman's flag." Mikey stated while y/n played with his hair. "Can you believe it, y/n-chin? Toman's getting bigger now." He continued in a happy tone.

"But... I don't think you'll be happy about that..." Mikey said as his mood suddenly drop. At his words, y/n stop playing with his hair and she ask, "Hm? Why is that?"

"...Kisaki's the one who helped connect Toman and Valhalla..." Mikey answered. He then sit up and look at y/n. Then he said, "y/n-chin, are you angry?". Mikey asked as he held both of her hands in his.

"..." Y/n did not say anything for a minute as she looks at the floor thinking. Then she looks up at Mikey and answered, "...I'm not angry, just upset and disappointed. You know that I don't really like that Kisaki guy in Toman."

"I know. But Toman's getting bigger now because of him." Mikey said while gently stroking the back of her hand with his thumb.

"Oh, Mikey. I won't argue with you because of this, but just know that getting the gang bigger isn't always a good thing, especially if you're giving away too much power or authority to someone you barely even know. And one day you'll suddenly realize that the gang isn't going the way you originally built it for. In other words, the gang's future actions might not follow the path you imagined at the beginning." Y/n stated with a worried tone as she tightens her hold on his hands. "I don't want to see that..."

"Alright, hun. I'll think about what you said." Mikey said while giving her a smile. Then he added, "After all, gotta listen to what wifey said, right? Now, what was that saying again? "A happy wife, a happy life" was it?", smirking at the end.

"W-wifey?!" Y/n stuttered as her face exploded in all kinds of red. She retrieved her hands from Mikey's hold to cover her red face from her smirking boyfriend.

"Yes. Is something wrong, wifey?" Mikey ask, or more like tease, his red-face girlfriend. "Oh, right! You should call me hubby, too, so we match. Isn't it cute, wifey?" He added while his eyes sparkled at the thought.

"H-...Hubby?!!" At this point, smoke can already be seen at the top of y/n's head as her entire body is already red.

"Yes, wifey?" Mikey ask clearly enjoying whatever they're doing. He leaned towards y/n's face and put one hand behind her head and then peck her lips before he whispered in her ear, "You look so cute when you blush, wifey. It makes me wanna kiss you." Then he pulled back to see her reaction.

"Kiss me?! But you already did!" Y/n argued back while trying to calm herself. 'D*mn it y/n! Calm yourself now! Think about school, think about homework, think about (your hatest subject ever)' She thought and after a while she was back to normal. Well... nearly.

"Oh? But I didn't say when." Mikey answered while smiling mischievously. Hearing this, y/n's blush returned to her face. She then turn her head away from him then she said, "stop teasing me already or I'll push you out of the house."