Chapter 76

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, MIKEY!!!! 🥳🥳🥳(*・ω・)"iii

Greet Mikey a Happy Birthday in your own language!

In my case it's: Maligayang Kaarawan, Mikey!🥳💖🎂

Chapter Start

3rd pov:

With Mikey~

Mikey was seating by the port looking at the sea in front of him. He grab another taiyaki and lifted the fish-shape biscuit near his nose and he talk.

"... Are you running away to the sea, too?" Mikey ask the taiyaki in his hand as he made the fish look like it was swimming.

He then slightly raised the tone of his voice as he said, " 'yes' Blob... Blob Blob"

All of a sudden, Mikey heard another voice spoke. "Hey, "Taiyaki-kun"." This caught Mikey's attention as he turned his head to his left.

"How did that end again?" The purple eyed, bleach blond haired stranger ask as he casually sat a few feet away from Mikey.

"Who knows? I forgot." Mikey answered before he ask, "Who are you?", as the stranger stood up and began to leave.

The stranger look back and answered, "I'm Kurokawa Izana." He said and began to walk away again.

"Nice motorcycle..." Izana commented as he gave Mikey one last smile.

"..."

"See you soon." Izana said.

"?" Mikey was confuse about what he heard from the guy called Kurokawa. He shrug it off and continued to eat his taiyaki.

Meanwhile, as soon as Izana was out of sight from Mikey, He pulled out his phone that vibrated inside his pocket when he was talking with Mikey. He turn on his phone and saw Y/n just messege him.

Y/n:
[IZANA WHAT THE HELL?!]

"Hmm... I guess it was really inevitable. Y/n-chan would still know about it." Izana said to himself as he stare at his phone.

He then decided to reply.

[I'm sorry. I hope you're not hurt♡]

With Smiley and the others~

After a long brawl, Smiley finally won against Kakucho as Chifuyu and Angry cheered.

"It's true that you're strong, Kakucho." Smiley stated as he look at the man laying on the ground with his limbs spread wide open. "Heavenly King, huh." Smiley said before he began to walk away from Kakucho.

He passed by the three as he said, "Alriiight! Let's go back to Tokyo!"

Angry walk beside him as he said, "I have some plasters, Smiley."

"Well, he was a good guy anyway." Chifuyu commented beside Angry with his hands casually placed behind his head.

Takemichi stayed back as the others were walking away as he look at the beaten Valhalla Heavenly King on the ground.

"Somehow... There's something I can't get out of my mind about this fellow Kakucho..." Takemichi stated as he follwed behind the three while looking at Kakucho.