Chapter 44

⚠️Please read⚠️

I'll say it again. I do not permit anyone to make a translation of this book. Seriously guys, Please. Like bro I don't know if you're aware or not but I've been so busy fixing some paperworks for a scholarship and I don't want another one from Wattpad to add to my paperwork. Please have mercy ╥﹏╥. I don't want some money to be involved due to copyright infringement and plagiarism...or whatever.

When I received the report from Wattpad and read all that stuffs in the 3 links they've sent me, my hands and feet have literally gone cold and my hands were shaking while I read. My anxiety strikes in and I literally do not know what to do. Fkxifbdnd

To the reader who reported, Thank You so much!! I literally LOVE YOU
( ' ▽ ' ).。o♡.

Of course, I also love every reader here!! (*^3^)/~♡

⚠️If I see another one similar to this case, in Wattpad or not, then I would just unpublish this book straight away. I decided to publish this book with the intention to also let others enjoy reading my works and share them to you guys♡

Anyways, please enjoy listening to Tokyo Revengers' opening song.
ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪

Chapter Start

3rd pov:

With Draken and Mikey

As soon as they left y/n's place, the two walk in silence with Draken rubbing his hands on his arms to keep himself warm from the cool November air.

After walking for a while Draken suddenly spoke, "So... Mikey." He glance down at Mikey to see if the other was listening before his lips morph into a smirk as he continued, "...Remember when you said about y/n-chan being your best friend?", teasing Mikey.

Mikey glance at Draken before answering, "Well, whoever said that your best friend can't be you're wifey?", smirking at the end.

"Huh? Wifey?" Draken uttered confused before the word sink in and he started laughing. "Hahaha. Man, you only have started dating in less than a week and you already call y/n-chan your wife!" Then he laugh again.

"Hmph! What's wrong with me calling y/n-chin wifey?" Mikey said in great indignation as he pouted while crossing his arms. "I only say facts. Besides, come back and tease me when you already have Emma as your girlfriend. You coward!" Mikey added.

At his words, Draken's cheeks heated a little as he let out a small "tsk." clicking his tongue. Seeing this, Mikey smiled in victory.

Then Mikey said, "Go buy me some taiyaki. Kenchin.", as they continue to walk.

"Ha? Why would I buy you food?" Draken ask still annoyed at the little guy beside him.

"Hmm. I'll have you know that you just ruined a perfectly good opportunity for me earlier." Mikey answered confusing his tall friend even more.

"Huh? What did I do?" Draken ask now confused.

"You knock on the door!" Mikey answered in great indignation as he pointed his index finger at Draken childishly.

"Oi oi! What's wrong with knocking on the door?!" Hearing Draken's words, Mikey threw his hands in the air in frustration as he let out a couple of annoyed noises to which Draken watched in amusement.

How did the conversation started from buying Mikey a taiyaki to knocking on the door?

I don't know.  ┐( ̄ヘ ̄)┌

"Just buy me taiyaki!!" Mikey said with finality in his voice with Draken just agreeing to stop the child from being annoying.

Meanwhile with Takemichi, year 2017