Chapter 84

Heyo! 

I know it's a bit quite late but here's the chapter!

...

I'm not really satisfied with the last chapter... it makes me cringe fr.

I decided that future update announcements would be announced in my message board(?)

Chapter Start

6 am

3rd pov:

"Really?! Am I that untrustworthy?!" Y/n exclaimed not knowing whether to laugh or cry in her mind.

A few seconds after her exclamation the door opened revealing a grinning Kisaki and Hanma following behind him. 

"Good morning Y/n-san. How would you like  to be surprised today?" Kisaki stated as he look down at the sitting y/n chained to one of the column in the room while Hanma watch with interest. 

"Ho~? How about showing me to the nearest restroom hm?" Y/n quickly replied 'cause she really needed to use the restroom right now. 

Kisaki blanked out not really expecting this answer from her as he uttered a "...What?" while Hanma tried to stifle his laugh by coughing a few times.

"Are you playing with me?" Kisaki irritatingly ask as a tick mark appeared on his forehead.

Hearing this, Y/n answered, "Nooo..." while prolonging the 'o' for a few seconds more while averting her eyes to the side. 

"Then why are you looking at the side?" Kisaki then ask as he look at the chained girl in front of him.

"Who said I'm looking at the side?" Y/n said while looking at the other side not looking at the person before her.

At y/n's answer, another tick mark appeared on Kisaki's head as he click his tongue. "Tch. Do you think I'm an idiot?" He ask. 

"No... But are you?" Y/n answered before realization struck her face as she finally look at Kisaki with a shock filled eyes while saying, "You are, aren't you? So sorry for your loss." 

"Are you mocking me?" Kisaki ask in annoyance as his left eyebrow twitch.

Y/n dramatically gasp and said, "How could you mistake my sincere concern for a fellow human being as mockery? That's just so rude.

"You!" Kisaki shouted before calming down. Remembering the reason why he came here so early made him feel better inside. "Anyways, I brought good news for you." He said while arrogantly smirking.

"I doubt it." Y/n answered.

"Aren't you curious?" Kisaki ask.

"Nope" Y/n answered popping the P sound successfully hitting Kisaki's patience once again. 

"Either way you'll still hear it." Kisaki answered as he fix his glasses. 

~silence~

"So..." Y/n said after a while of awkward silence.

"What?" Kisaki said.

"Why aren't you telling the oh so good news that you really want me to hear?" Y/n ask as she gave an emphasis on the word good nows.

"I think it's better for you to see it yourself." Kisaki stated.

"And... where is it?" Y/n ask while looking around.