Chapter 70

Hey Hey People!

I decided to update another chapter today! Yay!

⚠️ uhhh...🤧 ig?

I just finished writing this by the way🤡.

Hope you like it.

Chapter Start

Mikey's pov:

"Kill me." I said as I walk closer to Takemitchy. I don't want to live this kind of life anymore. Y/n was right.

"Whatever you do, you won't be happy." She said right before she died. I hate it. I hate it when she kept on coming in my mind.

"I want it all to end here." I told Takemitchy.

Why did I do that to her? Y/n... Y/n's my life.

She's supposed to be my wife.

My dream.

That's right. I promised her.

But I broke it.

"My dream." I said as I look at Takemitchy with a smile.

Why did I broke it?

"... What are you talking about, Mikey? Stop. I don't get it." Takemitchy said as he cried. "You ask me to kill you right after we meet. But me, I just wanted to see you again." He stated.

That phrase sounded familiar.

""I just wanted to see you."" I repeated.

Ah. Now I remembered. "Hakkai also said something like that the moment he died." I said.

"Mikey. I would've liked to hangout with Takemitchy and the others one last time." Hakkai said before I killed him.

I told Takemitchy Hakkai's last words as I watch Takemitchy's face change.

"Hakkai... The moment he was dying...?" Takemitchy said.

I watch as a bird fly over us as I said, "It's hard to achieve his dream, "open a new era", Toman was on the right track. And suddenly, everything ended like this."

"... Like this?" He ask. I can see the confusion in his eyes so I told him, "When I killed for the first time."

"I didn't feel anything. And I thought, that the difficulties of this world can be fixed with murder." I continued. I couldn't look at Takemitchy's eyes so I look down as I recollected that memory.

Why didn't I feel anything when I first killed?

Was it because I pushed Y/n-chin away and bringing my emotions with her?

Or was it because I couldn't make Takemitchy stay...

All I want is my big brother...

I don't get it.

I lift my head up facing Takemitchy as I gave him a close eyed smile and I said, "All is well when you eliminate those who get in your way."

Just like what I did to Y/n and Baji.

Then I felt Takemitchy suddenly grab my shoulders that made me open my eyes in surprise.

"You are wrong, Mikey!!!!!" He shouted with his teary eyes. "You haven't changed, Mikey!!! You are still the same!" He continued.

Still the same, huh.

I doubt it.

"Stop it, Takemitchy." I told him.