Phone calls & Key trouble

It was 3:24 am when Dixie got a call from the kind lady downstairs explaining that they had found a key for her. Dixie didn't want to wake up Noah so she made his bed and her way back to her apartment. She had no intention to go back to sleep but didn't have a choice seeing as they had surgery tomorrow. There had been a lot of talk about an unknown patient coming in to get a tumor removed. Dixie loved a good tumor procedure and especially loved being awake for such a sight.

Dixie woke up at 6:37 which wasn't late but wasn't on time by any means. She took a shower and got into her clothes before checking her phone. Dixie isn't the kind of person to be obsessed with her emails or messages or Instagram but she checks her phone occasionally, usually just to say that she did.

15 missed calls

Dixie had given her number to Noah last night when they watched their movie and it seemed as though he's was putting it to good use. She called him back, believing The only reason he should be calling was to make sure she was home seeing as she didn't tell him she was leaving last night. He answered frantically.

"Dixie I'm sorry I called so much I was just wondering if you got home okay, I didn't see you this morning."

"Yea I did" Dixie said grabbing her keys.

"The lady downstairs told me she had a key and I didn't want to wake you."

"Oh okay. We're are you now."

"I'm about to leave I can meet you at Souvla for coffee if you want."

"I'd love to but I have a early surgery, we can go later though."

"Yea of course whatever works."

"Okay, bye."

"Bye Noah."

Dixie hung up the phone smiling. She grabbed her purse and turned off the lights before walking out and shutting the door behind her.