Make love to me

Noah knocked on Dixies door.
He had taken Mads words to heart, he wanted to talk to her, our at least try to.

She opened the door.

"Hey what are you doing here?"

"I just um-"

"You just what?"

"I- um."

"Noah spit it out."

He kissed her.

With hate and pain and desire but most importantly with love.

"Noah." Dixie said when he broke the kiss.

"I need you right now Dixie." He said in a breath

"Everything else can wait."

Dixie didn't say anything after that. Just let herself dissolve in the next passionate kiss he gave her. She didn't even realized she was against the wall, his hand on the back of her thigh giving her a bit of a lift as her leg wasn't on the floor anymore.

Noah moved down, kissing her everywhere. Her cheeks. Her chin. Her forehead the tip of her jawline her nose the space between her eyebrows he wanted all of her.

She bit back a moan as he moved down. Kissing her shoulder blades the slope of her neck the nape of her chin the dip between her chest. His kiss was possessive and intimidating each movement held a piece of intimacy they both shared.

"Noah I—"

"Do you want me to stop."

"No but-"

"Please.. just tonight."

"I-"

"forget everything and be with me."

"Noah."

"Make love to me."

Four words. Twelve letter, and Dixie melted.

"Okay." She said in a breath

That was all the conformation Noah needed as he hoisted her up into his arms her legs wrapping around his hips, he didn't break the kiss for the moment he kicked her bedroom door open with the back of his foot.

He laid her on the bed. She watched as he took of his shirt. Throwing it to the floor. Exposing his chest.

The man she missed so much was in her bed. She couldn't complain, she missed his hands in hers his lips his laugh his touch his tongue. She missed it all.

Dixie was in a tank top and shorts. After her shower it was the only outfit she could find. Though it wasn't something she would wear in front of people. Noah was an exception, because she had a strong feeling her clothes wouldn't matter in a moment.

"Up." Noah said in a breath gesturing to the dark red tank top that laid on Dixies person. She listened pulling off and throwing it in the same direction Noah threw his shirt.

She didn't have a bra on, because she never slept with one. Noah didn't mind as he kissed her again with emotions Dixie had never felt.

He moved down the the waistband of her shorts. Her eyes flew open and his flew up to look at her to read her expression.

The breath she let out was hard.

"Dixie." Noah said as she closed her eyes again to lose his gaze.

"Look at me." She didn't.

Dixie had never really had sex before. Her and Griffin had kissed but that was for their parents pleasure not their own. She had never been naked in front of a guy like that, never known the feeling Noah was trying to make her feel.

"Hey if you want me to stop—."

"No its... it's okay I just."

"Are you a-"

"Virgin kind of."

"Dixie we don't have to do anything you don't want to do."

"I want to."

"Okay."

Noah pulled on the soft cotton tracing the stitching with his fingers. He pulled her shorts down slowly over her hips down her thighs through her knees off her ankles and on the floor to meet the rest of their clothing.

He kissed her, and she felt it when he touched her there - on the most intimate part of her body. She had never felt like she did than, so full of lust and longing and need, for a human for a soul for a heart.

He trailed back up kissing her stomach the space between her breasts the skin atop her nipple.

He got back to her mouth, laying a hungry kiss on her lips, before meeting her on the bed.

Dixie took it as on opportunity, she wanted to show Noah how she felt, wanted him to feel what she was feeling. She wanted to be hungry for him and she wanted him to like it.

She got on top of him, she could see a smile form on his lips as she did.

She kissed him. On his lips, nose, dimples his lips again. The place in between his eyes, the tip of his cheek his eyelid the slope of his jaw,

As she moved down, kissing his spine. 3 kissing on his shoulder blade 7 more down his chest. She watched as he closed his eyes in pleasure. He kept trying to reach her to touch her to feel her.

"Come here." He kept saying

"I want to feel you."

"Not now." She would reply and continue kissing him.

His eyes flew open when he heard the belt of his jeans click together.

"Dixie." He said in a deep longing breath.

But she wouldn't respond as she slipped his jeans off in a swift movement. Listening to the ring of the belt when it met the floor.

She did what he did. Played with the band of his breef boxers, tracing the stitches with her finger.

He sat up.

"Lie down." She said.

"No."

"Lie down Noah."

"What are you doing?"

"Lie down."

He gave in slumping his head back onto the pillow.

She pulled them off wanted to give him what he gave her, wanted to make him feel all the lust she was feeling at that moment in time.

She kissed his everywhere. Small amounts of pleasure, in each and every inch of skin she could find on the body of the man she was in love with. She would find sweet spots and nibble on them for a couple more seconds than the rest just to get a moan out of him.

She moved back up, lying next to him on the bed.

"How was that?"

She asked playfully, truthfully wanting a genuine answer.

"It was amazing, your good."

"You look surprised."

"I might be a little."

"There's a lot you don't know about me Beck."

"Is that so?"

"Yes."

"Well are you going to tell me."

"No but time will."

She laid her head on his chest, listening to the speed of his heartbeat slow down. Feeling the rise and fall of his torso against her ear.

She started drifting off to sleep.

"Dixie." Noah said not really expecting an answer. He was playing with her hair.

"mmh"

"I love you too."