Love relationships

"You cheated on me Dixie."

"Noah please okay I cant not have you in my life."

"You cheated on me."

"I'm sorry I hurt you okay, fuck I knew this would happen I can't do it, as much as I want to I can't do it."

"Cant do what."

"Love relationships."

"Well than it's a good thing your not in one than isn't it."

"Yea, I guess it is."

"Look Dixie if you find anymore of my clothes just give them to Mads. I can't deal with our interactions anymore."

Dixie was crying, a lot but she fucked up she hurt him she deserved it. She had to live with the guilt, the only thing this way proving was that her mother was right all along.

"Really, this is really how it's ending?"

"Why did you do it, and don't give me some bullshit answer actually tell me why did you do it."

"I-"

"Exactly so you don't get to—"

"My mom."

"What."

"Fuck she was right, everything she used to whisper in my ear, that I wasn't good enough for anything more because I'd fuck it up, I'd hurt someone in the process and look at that. Not only did I hurt someone but I hurt you. The person I may just love the most."

"Your mom."

"It's doesn't matter okay your right, you can't forgive me I hurt you—"

"How do your mom have anything to do with it."

"She called me, I swear that bitch always knows vulnerable times to get in my head."

"What did she say."

"Nothing."

"You have no room to lie to me right now Dixie so just tell me."

"You have no room to order me around."

"What did she say."

"I think you should go."

"What the hell dixie just tell me."

She grabbed the door to slowly close it on him. She didn't want to have that conversation. The one about how her mom only wants two things, money and to make her only other living daughters life hell.

"I'm sorry Noah."

She said before shutting the door.