I like being on the ground

They were already packed when they got out of work. Dixie had told Noah they wouldn't have time to do it after and he agreed so they spend last night getting everything together for there trip.

Dixie had never really been to a wedding before except for her own of course. She was excited non the less to meet another one of Noah's high school friends and attend her first Arab wedding.

As the boarded their plane taking the first class seats that we're waiting for them Dixie noticed the look on Noah's face. He looked almost nervous. They both put there luggage at the top of the plane, fastening their seatbelts.

Noah got window seat, Dixie sat next to him.

Dixie looked over at Noah again. He was holding onto the arm rest in between them tighter than needed and he was pacing. His foot was hitting the ground rapidly, and his breathing was indifferent.

"Noah?" Dixie asked, looking him up and down.

"Are you okay."

"Yea yea I'm fine I just."

"Look at me."

Noah shock his head, she didn't picture him to be scared of flying but here they were, and it seemed as though he was refraining from any sudden moment including turning to look at his girlfriend.

She put her hand on his and smiled.

"What's funny?" Noah asked still not taking his gaze off the seat in front of him.

"Nothing I just... I didn't think you'd be afraid of flying."

"I'm not." He said still not looking at her but attempting to.

She looked him up and down again still smiling.

"I'm not a fan." He said finally meeting her gaze.

She held onto his hand tighter.

"Your lucky I love you." She said laughing.

"Oh yea how come?"

"Cause I might just.." she jerked there hands a bit.

"Dixie." Noah said looking frightened

"Your okay." Dixie said reassuring him.

"I got you."