my ex husband came back??

She went to see Charly at her office because she needed someone to talk too. The past few days have been off. With herself, her boyfriend and her overall mental health. She really wanted to talk to someone who understood but wouldn't be around all the time. She needed an outside perspective.

"Hey I've missed you."

"Hey yea sorry I never really schedule when I come in."

"No your good come on in."

Dixie walked into the office sitting down and immediately starts talking.

About Noah and herself and how she's been feeling after Charlis passing, she talked about her phone call with Griffin the arrival of Kate and her husband who is Noah's ex best friend. Noah used to date Kate but he left the team to become a surgeon. She talked till her lips were chapped and her mouth was dry and she had no more tea to spill.

"Well you've had an interesting couple of weeks."

"That's un understatement." Dixie said in a huff.

"I'm glad you talked about it though, that seemed to be on your chest for a while."

"It was."

She got home an hour early. Noah didn't text her but she knew the time and planned accordingly. Noah was waiting for her when she got home, Dixie didn't know if he ever left her apartment.

"Hey baby, what are you still doing here."
Dixie said putting her purse on the counter.

"Nothing much just waiting for you to get home."

"That's sweet I guess."

"You guess?"

"I mean that's kind of stalker-ish."

"Your calling me a stalker?"

"Your my stalker."

Dixie smiled kissing his lips softly. M

"Aww."

"Okay we'll I ready when you are I just need to get a couple things, and take a shower cause I'm sweating."

"Yea I'm gonna change I'll meet you downstairs in 10."

"Okay."

Dixie kissed his forehead, walking past him to her bathroom.

They met downstairs. walking out to the car. Kate hugged Dixie when they got to the hotel. "Hey dix." Kate said squealing. "I missed you yesterday."

"Yea I was a bit tired I'm sorry I didn't get to say goodbye."

"Your good."

They got into the car the boys in the front and the girls in the back.

"Hey bro so I'm sorry about being a dick to you."

"Your good man, i didn't mean to do anything to hurt you."

"You didn't. I think I was just a bit jealous of how much my dad loved you during the semester. I held it against you forever. Always wishing he thought of me like he did you."

"No shit, I was jealous of you man. The fact that he was your dad, the fact that everything you did on the field seemed so effortless you we the best all I ever wanted was to be like you. You were my roll model dude."

Noah didn't know what to say after Bryces words. Just smiled at him as he thought. Finally getting out to hug he went the stopped at the airport door.

"Thanks man, for everything." Noah whispered.

They said bye hugging each other and walking them to their gate.

"Griffin?" Dixie yelled when she turned around.

"Hey." Said he ex husband.