Mine

Dixie awoke. She looked around, gasped and than remembered the extracurriculars she partook in last night. It was eventful but the only thing she kept replaying in her mind was the moment Noah told her he loved her.

Maybe it was an accident. Heat of the moment nothing else to say type thing. She couldn't really remember and she couldn't bring herself to ask.

She looked around, realizing now he wasn't in her room and wondered if she was dreaming.

Just as she was going to check her phone before the bathroom door opened. He was in a towel.

A towel.

It fit perfectly along is hipbone.

"Good morning." He said smiling. His voice was raspy like he had just woken up. Dixie loved it.

"Hi." Dixie said back all of a sudden feeling shy.

She kept herself under the sheets because she had no time to feel self conscious. It was one thing being naked in the dark were you can barely see anything but it was a whole other thing being naked in broad daylight.

Noah smirked when he saw her hold the sheets a little tighter. He didn't want her to feel self conscious like she had to hide from him.

"I think we should talk."

Noah sat on the bed, Dixie held the sheets even tighter against her chest.

"Yes we definitely need to talk."

"Tell me why you kissed him Dixie. Look even if I wanted to be mad at you I can't, trust me I've tried. I just want to know why."

"I don't know, things with us have been off. I don't want to blame it on the fact that my sister died or that Kate was flirting with you I just-"

"Wait what?"

"You didn't see how close she was getting to you. In front of her husband and everything. I mean I love the girl but she obviously loves you way more. I was trying not to let my jealousy get in the way but that obviously didn't work."

"Dixie I'm sorry I didn't mean to leave you out or make you feel like-"

"No no it's okay I don't blame you it's fine."

"But i-"

"Look Noah I love you and I want to be with you and I know what i did was wrong and I am so sorry I hurt you. But i can't live without you and more importantly I don't want to. You have brought so much light into my life and i don't want to go back to being dark or lonely. I know what I did was stupid some would say unforgivable but I don't want to lose this Noah. This feeling, this brightness this boy."

Dixie was looking at him. Never breaking eye contact because she wanted him to know she meant it.

"You love me huh."

Noah said getting closer to her lips.

"So much."

"How much?"

"Wouldn't you like to know."

Dixie was blushing a lot.

"I would actually."

"Is that a challenge?"

"Maybe."

"Well what is it."

"How long your gonna make me wait to kiss you again."

"May take hours."

"To bad I don't think I can wait that long."

"Is that so?"

"It is so."

"Well in that case-"

"Oh my kiss me marry poppins before I have a heart attack."

She met his lips slowly, laughing as she did. He kissed her with promise, because the truth is he had missed her so much. All he wanted was for her to want him and to show that she wanted him to fight for his love and she did.

"So what does this mean?"

Dixie asked after they left each other's lips.

"It means you can't get rid of me that easily."

In a swift movement he yanked the covers off Dixie, rolling her over so he was on top of her. The sheets had moved, as they were both tangled into each other. Both of their chests were fully exposed.

"Noah." Dixie screams playfully trying to hide herself in whatever position fit best.

Noah stopped her with a kiss to the skin under her breast and she froze.

"What that- Noah."

"Stop Dixie stop fighting. I love you all of you. Please don't hide from me."

His eyes twinkled as he spoke and Dixie found herself falling in love with this man all over again.

She stopped squirming and he kissed her lips.

"Your mine you know that right?"

Dixie asked looking up at him.

"I wouldn't have it any other way."