Color me confident.

"Excuse me."

Lorelei turned on her heel to meet Noah's eyes. Confidence colored his face, he looked determined.

"I said she's right."

"Is that so."

"For years I've played your game, called it home. But I'm done. You don't control me Lorelei. I don't have to listen or agree with everything you say."

"what are you implying?"

You could tell Lorelei's power had been threatened she looked shocked and vulnerable at the exact same time.

"I'm implying that I'm done. I'm done believing you, I'm done trying to impress you, I'm done living up to expectations I don't want to meet. I done trying to be your dream guy. I'm done hearing your voice every-time I fine someone I like. I done Lor, I'm done loving you."

"Your done loving me?"

"Yes."

"This isn't going to last, your gonna come back they always do."

"No Lor, you always do, you come back when your lonely and then claim it's me that wants you here."

"You do want me.. everybody wants me."

"Everybody but you."

"What the hell is that supposed to me?"

Lorelei looked furious and hurt: furiously hurt.

"It means you don't love yourself. Throughout our entire relationship you were in constant fear of what I thought of you or what your parents thought of you or what the stranger bagging your groceries thought of you. But what do you think of you? Lorelei I did love you, but your possessive, it always seemed like you were waiting for me to leave. I wasn't going to, at least not until you pushed me away."

"Screw you."

"I'm just trying to help—"

"Your not."

"Okay."

"If your done so am I."

The last Noah heard was that Lorelei was on a flight back to Miami. He was proud of himself for standing up to Lor, and he could only hope she took what he had said to heart, he wanted her to be happy. He would never wish bad on anyone, even his worst enemy.

He knew he had to tell Dixie about everything. Rehab had been brought up and so had the death of his parents but he wanted to talk to Mads before anyone else. He wanted her to know that he picked himself that he had picked her.

When he got to her house Christian wasn't home. Thank god. It wasn't that Noah had something against Christian he loved his brother in law like a brother it was just that he wanted to talk to Madison alone. Chris was extremely bias when it came to Mads and he didn't need that in the conversation.

Their house was suburban as fuck. It reminded Noah of the house they lived in growing up. The design was modern and the exterior was beautiful. It was a dark brown but looked black, there were a lot of windows though they were tinted to give off the effect the house had. Noah rang the doorbell once.

No answer.

He rang again. He looked through the window really starting to hate the tint they had. "Mads."

He knew if someone was there no one would be able to here him, and he also knew the door wouldn't budge without a key.

"Madison."

He shouldn't have bothered yelling the only place that would get him was jail since the neighborhood was quiet any sound was deemed a robbery.

Noah was going to give up when he spotted a rock. Usually a rock meant nothing to him but it was the only rock on there doorstep at that meant something. He moved the rock and found what he was hoping to find: a key.

When he opened the door all the lights were on, which meant someone was home because if Noah knew one this about his twin sister it was that she couldn't do anything half assed, including leaving the lights.

"Madison."

No one answered as Noah walked into the kitchen shocked at the sight in front of him.

"MADS"