me or her

"You stood me up."

"Lor can we please take this somewhere else."

"No why the hell did you stand me up?!"

"Lor please."

Dixie walked out of the OR finally hearing what was rumoring around all day. Lorelei and Noah were going at it right in the middle of the hospital . Correction: Lorelei was going off on Noah.

"You said you would come you promised you would come."

"Lor something came up I'm sorry."

"Sorry your sorry what the fuck is sorry gonna do?"

"Nothing but—"

"You always did this you said sorry like I cared like those words were supposed to mean something to me."

"Maybe if you weren't such a bitch people would mean it when they say anything to you."

Dixie turned her eyes to see Mads standing right behind Noah.

"You don't wanna start with me right now Mads"

"Yes I do."

"Bitch keep your nosey ass out of our business."

"My twin brothers business is my business if you think about it."

Mads was walking closer and Dixie started walking down the stairs to stop what could end in surgery. I guess it was a good thing they were in a hospital.

"You know for a long time I wondered what the hell my brother was doing with a sank like you."

"Madison" Noah looked worried like he knew what could go down if something or someone pushed buttons that had big "DO NOT PUSH" signs on them.

"Its not my fault he chose me over you."

"No but it is your fault he's fucked up."

"What do you mean?" Dixie didn't mean to get in the conversation. She looked at Noah after Mads spoke and he was looking down at the floor, you could tell all he wanted was for them to stop aurging.

"You know Noah was in Rehab right."

Mads was talking to Dixie now but that changed when Lorolei spoke.

"Thats not my fault he did that shit all on his own."

"Did he or did you influce it?"

"I'm not doing this with you Mads."

Mads got closer, she looked like she was gonna punch Lorolei in the face if it wasn't for Noah holding her back.

"Do what."

"Get out of my face and Ill tell you."

"You broke my family I don't take orders from you."

"I didn't do shit."

"Yea so that crash wasn't you."

"I don't know what your talking about."

"Like hell you don't"

"Madison stop please."

"Noah get your hands off of me."

"Please Madison."

"No. I want to talk to the women who killed our parents."

"MADISON STOP NOW."

"No you know what she did, and you still side with her, after everything, every fight, every tear, every kill and your still on her side. This Noah, this is why I didn't want us to go back to being brother and sister because when it comes down to it when it comes to life or death me or her your choosing her in a heartbeat."

Mads walked away and Lorelei scoffed.
"She's a bitch." She said before turning toward the door. "No" Noah said in a breath.

"She's right."