FIVE

The next morning at the dining table, the only sound was the clinking of forks until my father asked, "So, Jungkook, how was your study and training there? I hope you didn't fail?"

"No, Father, I did well. Commander Chief Park trained me, and I succeeded in all subjects. The scholars there were very helpful," He replied, trying to maintain politeness with a father who had shown little interest in me before. Jungkook wondered why his father was suddenly interested in his life.

"Good... I wanted you to study here. Mr. Jung is also skilled in combat. I don't understand why your mother sent you there without consulting me," the king remarked, casting a glance at the queen, who was quietly sipping her juice. His tone held a hint of disapproval, as if he felt undermined by his wife's decision.

"My Majesty, my father's kingdom is renowned for its education and scholars. I believed it was best to send Jungkook there, especially since you also studied there," Jungkook mother retorted with a smile, noting the king's growing displeasure. The queen's words held a touch of pride, as if defending her family's reputation.

"Are you implying that my kingdom lacks excellence and scholars? Don't forget, my queen, my kingdom has contributed books and some of our best scholars at your father's request."
The king's brow furrowed, but Jungkook quickly interjected, sensing the tension building between his parents.

"Father, Mother, I am grateful for the opportunity to study in both kingdoms. Each has its own strengths and scholars to offer." He hoped his words would diffuse the situation and steer the conversation in a more positive direction.

As his father silenced the queen. Unable to respond, Hara's frustration boiled over, leading to a dramatic gesture as she pushed a glass off the table, shattering it on the floor before storming out of the hall, her anger palpable.

In the aftermath, the king also left abruptly, his silent departure leaving a lingering tension in the room. Feeling the weight of the unresolved conflict, jungkook found himself sitting alone at the table, his appetite gone.

With a resigned sigh, he pushed the plate away, deciding to leave the mess for the servants to clean up.

It's been a week now mother father fights like cat and dog. I don't know what happened to them mother was never like this. She was so caring and happy person before but now I look at her, she is totally opposite to her past self.

I think it's because of that incident but is she not overreacting it's been a year's of that incident. I noticed that father is getting angrier lately he would spend his all-time in his study and would yell at guards and maids whenever he got the chance.

Before Jungkook could think more. There was a knock on the door, "My prince, your breakfast is here," the maid announced. Jungkook called for her to enter. After witnessing his parents' arguments, he had lost his appetite, so he requested the maid to set up his breakfast in his room. While the maid arranged his meal, Jungkook took a bath and dressed in a white shirt and black high-waisted pants.

 While the maid arranged his meal, Jungkook took a bath and dressed in a white shirt and black high-waisted pants