THIRTY TWO

Everyone was stunned while seeing Prince Jungkook bowing infront of a servant. It was an eerie silence in the hall. All eyes were on both.

When jungkook noticed his surroundings and looked up to see Taehyung staring at him with shocked eyes. Taehyung couldn't handle the attention and stares from all of the guest.

He felt like he couldn't breathe. The atmosphere was too strong for him to handle. He felt like he was hit by a strong hammer and all of his breath struck out of his lungs.

Tears start beaming out of his eyes one bye one and by bowing his head he left the hall quietly sniffing. Jungkook cursed at himself for doing something rash just because he was angry.

As he was about to run after Taehyung. Rosè grabbed his elbow with a gritted smile.

"Stop it. You are dancing with me only." She whispers in his ears and smiled at the guests.

"Jungkook don't be rude to servants. I know you were messing around but don't do it like that. I'm so sorry he do that just to make me feel jealous."

Rosè spoke to the guests while entangling their arms together. All the guests laugh and made way for Jungkook and Rosè.

Jungkook made an eye contact with Jimin begging him for help. Jimin nodded and dismissed himself to look after Taehyung which ensures Jungkook but there was still a guilt in his heart.

He really wanted to be beside with Taehyung asking forgiveness and consoling him. He really wanted to scream right now. He was fed up with all of this.

Half an hour later when all the guests had their food Jungkook noticed someone sitting in the middle with other princes chatting. It was none other than Min Yoongi prince of Min clan.

He whispered something in his father ears and went down to have a talk with yoongi.

"Hello. If you all don't mind may I sit here."

He asks polietly and after getting approval he sat down next to Yoongi and beside him sitting none other than yugyeom. And on the two other chairs were seated eunwoo and mingyu.

"How are you all? It's been so long to sit like this with you all. I really missed you all."

Jungkook said to all of them and they all snickered at him. "Cut the act and tell us what's happening here. Look like you are in huge trouble. "

Yugyeom sopke and raised his eyebrow at Rosè whose eyes were not leaving Jungkook for even a bit.

"Leave her. She is just obsessed with marriages and all." Jungkook annoyedly shook his head and took a sip of wine from the glass.

"Really? But- what was that you did earlier. Was it you messing around or-?" Eunwoo asked staring right into Jungkook eyes.

Jungkook sighed and took a deep breath. Looking at Yoongi to get any hint that if he should tell them or not. It's not like he did not trust them. It's just that he don't want to tell about Taehyung to everyone. It will create problems once highers hear about it.

But seeing Yoongi blinked his eyes slowly while adjusting his collar. He got the hint and  told everything to his friends in which they all said,