FORTY TWO

"Where is Jungkook?" Taehyung asked the maid who was in the room setting his clothes in the cupboard. It is getting dark now after a long day of their wedding Taehyung is now sitting on the bed waiting for Jungkook who disappeared with his friends.

"Majesty is with his friends if you say I can go call him."

"No leave it. You may go now." Seeing the door close Taehyung sighed and stood up from the bed pressing his hands on his hanbok he walked towards the window to look at the beautiful sunset.

He can see the village from this window having flashback of his younger self Taehyung gloomily smiled and remembered his parents by looking at the sky.

He stayed there for who knows how long until he heared the door opened turning around to face Jungkook who was standing at the door step looking at Taehyung in awe.

Even though he saw Taehyung in this hanbok this morning but his reaction says that he is seeing Taehyung for the first time.

"What?" Shyly looking at Jungkook Taehyung questions

"Nothing you look beautiful."

"Thanks."

Closing the door behind him Jungkook steps closer towards Taehyung and hugged him.

"I'm so happy that you can't even imagine. Please tell I'm not dreaming. You're finally here with me as my wife as my Queen."

Saying this he pulled back and cupped Taehyung's cheek and kissed him on the forehead.

Taehyung just shyly stood there with his head bowed down.

Putting his fingers underneath Taehyung chin to make him look up he said.

"Hey what happened?"

Without saying anything Taehyung shook his head and continue looking down.

Jungkook stood there staring at Taehyung until he looked up with teary eyes.

"Hey why are you alright." Jungkook tried to smile to cheer Taehyung but seeing the teary eyes of his love he couldn't stand it and immediately hugged the latter.

"Nooo it's tears of happiness idiot. I'm so happy right now."

"Oh....you scared me there."

"I'm sorry." Taehyung giggled while wiping his tears.

"Here come here i want to show you something." Jungkook placed his hand on Taehyungs waist.

They went into a small room inside Jungkook's room and there was placed alot of paintings and paints.

Before Taehyung could ask any question about the room Jungkook spoke.

"It's my painting room whenever i have something on my mind i come here to paint it away. It's my hobby mother never liked it when i paint so i hid this room from her."

"It's so beautiful." Taehyung looked around the room with loving eyes until one painting catched his eyes. The painting was covered with silk and was placed in the cornor with candles and roses around it.

THE CONCUBINE || TAEKOOK ||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें