FORTY SIX

Jungkook got busier and busier as days goes on. The Kang clan rejected Jungkook's proposal and threatened to start the war whenever they wish.

When Jungkook received the letter. He was furious and worried also. Furious that Kang clan rejected his propsal and worried that he will not be able to protect his kingdom.

So, he mostly spent his time in army grounds and officials office. He would return late at night. Sometime he would just sleep in his own room not to disturb Taehyung not knowing that Taehyung always waiting for him to come and sleep with him.

They have a small talk with each other only on breakfast. Taehyung spent his time in library or go with Hara to some charity work. Taehyung has completed his studies and he wanted to celebrate it with Jungkook but seeing him stressed he just let it be.

Taehyung was now currently incharge of new Hospital which is in the middle of construction. Jungkook was proud when he heard the news and left all of his work and took Taehyung out for some picnic.

And then again he would gets busier for a whole week and would took Taehyung out for some alone time. It became a routine for a month. And Taehyung understood that Jungkook has big responsibilities rather than spending time with him.

So just like always he is sitting in the library but this time with Jimin who was looking at the some art book. Staring at Jimin Taehyung immediately remember about the box. He forgot about it and now rembering it he stood up and went back at the shelfs towards the box.

He kneeled down grabbed all of the letters and that piece of cloth. He stared at them thinking whether he should just ask Jimin about it or not.

Thinking for a while he sighed and turned around going back to the table where he was sitting before. And put all the letters on the table causing Jimin to look at him with comfused face.

"What's this?" He asked while closing  the book and put it aside.

"Read them." Taehyung said looking straight at Jimin's eyes.

"Why? I'm not in the mood to read some boring letters." Jimin replied and decided to open the book but was stopped when Taehyung pulled the out of his hands.

"Heyyy! What are you doing!!"

"I said read them!" Taehyung said with the authority.

Jimin grabbed one of the letter and read them a few minutes later reading all the letters and now staring at the cloth where his father's name was written.

He didn't said anything and kept looking at the cloth.

"Do you know anything about it?" Taehyung asked.

"Where did you find these?" Jimin asked still looking at the cloth.

"Uh some boxes at the back."

"Did you know about this?" Taehyung asked looking at Jimin.

"My father told me about it. But I never thought that it will be Jungkook's father."

"What do you mean? What are these letters."

"Is it what I'm thinking about."