THIRTY ONE

Three days passed like a lightning. Everyone was busy in three days servants of the palace were busy changing the curtains and cleaning around the palace. Queen and Rosè were busy shopping and giving orders to the servants.

Whenever they had to go to the shopping Jungkook would have to accompany them just because his mothers asked him and to create understanding between him and Rosè which jungkook didn't even liked a bit.

In these three days he didn't got time to meet Taehyung nor he saw him in the hallways. He got busy with so called shopping slash dates set by his mother with Rosè.

Today was the day when Rosè parents arrived in the afternoon with more than five carriages behind them which was filled with gifts and Jimin father also came with them.

When the carriage arrived infront of palace door. All servants were allinged bowing at the guests which came out of the carriage with cheerful smiles.

First of all, they greeted each other and had a small talk about how was the journey. Jimin was so happy to see his father. They all had the expressions pf friendliness especially his mother. She was acting too nice. But on the other hand Jungkook was serious all of the time. There was no emotions displayed on his face. He just stood there like a statue beside his Father who welcomed his so called in-laws.

After having  polite 'hellos' and small talk with them. They all made their way towards the dining hall jimin walking beside his father having father and son bonding.

In the dining hall

Jungkook looked here and there to catch a glimpse of his lover but couldn't find him anywhere. As he was about to sit on his seat his eyes caught someone which always made his heart beat fast than usual and make him feel butterflies in his stomach.

That someone was none other than Taehyung wearing new sets of clothes looking prettiest like always. Jungkook took his seat and watched Taehyung serving the dishes with the help of another maid.

Rosè sitting infront of jungkook with her parents glaring at Taehyung as he was filling her glass with the water.

After the food got served, the king stood up from his seat lifting up glass to propose a toast.  He spoke,

"Me and wife are very grateful to host this lunch with you. I hope you like the food."

All of them repeated his actions as they waited for him to continue speaking.

"We'll be hosting a ball tonight  to celebrate my old friend arrival into my kingdom. And I'll like to announce something in the ball which all of you will like it. Please, enjoy your food."

The elders talked about the marriage and cornation which irritated Jungkook as he was annoyed that why everyone is in hurry to get him married.

Well after the food the elders went to the room to have a talk with each other. On the other hand Jungkook went to the garden to search for Taehyung to tell him everything the elders are deciding for him.

But, he couldn't find there and he find it weird because taehyung always visit the garden after noon but not today. As he was about to went back rosè was already waiting for him by the door. Her hands folded infront of her chest signaling that she is furious with jungkook behaviour towards her.