FORTY SEVEN

Sitting on a chair staring outside the window. He was deep in his thoughts. If any stranger saw him like that he would think that Jungkook is thinking about a very important matter and that namjoon thought it like that but little did he knew Jungkook was thinking about a certain man named bogum.

'I'm sure i heard this name before but where' when Hara mentioned bogum last night he knew that this person had to do something with Taehyung because he saw how Taehyung behaved after listening bogum's name but he still not sure who is that person.

"Who is he?" He murmured under his breath while watching Taehyung sitting in the garden with some worker ordering them around. He finds it cute when Taehyung orders someone or bosses around.

"What did you say." He cursed himself and cleard his throat. He is not alone in his office namjoon sitting right across the dress looking at some papers and writing something.

"Nothing." Jungkook picked up a pen and stare at the paper not knowing what to do. Whenever he has nothing to do he usually sketch or write peom but today he wasn't in the mood at all.

Hearing the knock namjoon stood up and walked towards the door. No guards was allowed in the office. Namjoon talked to the guard for a while. The guard handed him a letter and namjoon closed the door. He sat  down and handed over the letter to Jungkook who was looking at him with curious eyes.

"Here you should read it." Namjoon said and went back writing something.

Jungkook looked at the letter and looked back at namjoon shock. He wasn't expecting this kind of letter.

It was the letter by kang clan. He immediately opened it and start reading it. In it was written clearly that King Daehyeok will arrive at Jeon clan tommorow at noon to discuss war matters with king Jungkook.

"I can't believe them. They rejected my proposal a week before and now sending this letter." Jungkook stated closing the letter. He didn't knew how to react. It was still new to him. He always thought that his father will help him in this matters but now he is alone. No one to guide him. Even though Namjoon studied royal politics but still.

"We should be careful. We can't trust this man. He is known for his clever antics. I think he has a plan."

"What should we do." Jungkook asked namjoon in worry. He was feeling like a lost kid.

"What do you mean what should we do. Of course welcome him. Let him know that we are not afraid of him."

Jungkook took a deep breath and nodded his head. He walked out of the office namjoon behind him. Namjoonsaid to one of the guard to inform all of the servants to arrive at the main hall.

Jungkook went straight towards the garden to see Taehyung sitting on the bench reading a book. Namjoon stayed behind to give the couple privacy.

Noticing the servants bowing Taehyung turned around to see Jungkook standing not to far from the bench.

"Hey what are you doing here?" He asked closing the book feeling excited to spend some time with Jungkook.

"Why can't I come here to meet you." Jungkook cheekily replied and sat beside Taehyung.

"Taehyung do you .....Trust me?" He asked staring at latter eyes. Taehyung frowned and moved closer "why are you asking this question.  Of course I  trust you I trust you more than me."