THIRTY SEVEN

It's been two days after the King's death. The whole palace was silent and gloomy. Everyone was shut in their rooms except the servant. The had to continue their daily chores.

Rosè parents left yesterday as they had to look after their kingdom too. Rosè didn't left of course as she want to look after her soon to be husband according to her.

Jungkook is sitting beside Taehyung's bed. He stayed there with him not leaving him alone at all. He promised to himself that as he couldn't save his father he will protect Taehyung at all cost.

Doctor said that Taehyung is getting better day by day. He will wake up soon.

"Taehyung please wake up.... I'm sorry it is all my fault. But please wake up I need you so badly right now. Please wake up..."

Jungkook whispered looking at Taehyung's sleepy face as tears left his eyes. In these three days there was not a single moment he didn't cry either for his father or for Taehyung.

His head was pounding with pain, eyes were red with dark circles under his eyes. His mother tried talking to him in these days but he simply ignored her and stayed in Taehyung's room not leaving the room at all.

.............

He didn't knew when he fall alseep his head was laid on Taehyung's abdomen feeling the body warmth. He sunggled closer to the blanket.

After a while he woke up to a tingly feeling on his head and faced towards his lover to see Taehyung staring at him with small smile while his hand stroking Jungkook's hair.

He felt like he was dreaming as he stared into Taehyung eyes with no words said from the both. Until Taehyung opened his mouth and whispers,

"Hey"

Hearing this Jungkook jolted and stood up with his eyes widened. He hastily asked,

"Taehyung you're awake?"

"Yeah"

Taehyung smiled with tired eyes looking at Jungkook who was getting closer to him to hug him.

Jungkook tightly embraced Taehyung into his arms and started whispering Thank yous into his lover's ears. Taehyung chuckled and stroked Jungkook's back.

They stayed like this for a while until he felt his neck getting moist with Jungkook's tears. He immediately pushed Jungkook to look at him to see his red and irritated eyes and pale face.

"What happened are you okay?"

Jungkook didn't  say anything he just kept quite and looked downward at his lap while his tears kept flowing from his eyes.

"Jungkook what happend? Please tell me?

Taehyung waited for Jungkook to reply and sat there staring at him with worried face as Jungkook wiped his face.

"My father he died......"

Taehyung gasped and immediately hugged Jungkook back.