FIFTY THREE

After returning from hara's chamber, Taehyung couldn't sleep a wink his thoughts were wondering everywhere, thinking every possible thing that could happen to jungkook.

Shaking his head, he sat up and looked beside him to see haneul sleeping peacefully. Seeing the sight of haneul sleeping face, Taehyung calmed down a little and got up from the bed, opening the door of his balcony he strolled around for a few minutes and decided to continue his letters which he know he would throw away later but his gut feelings says otherwise that something about to happen. But Hara can't stoop so low right she is a mother after all.

.................

In the early morning, it was still dark everywhere taehyung held haneul in his arms, waiting for Hara at the main entrance their carriages were waiting for them. He knows that he shouldn't take haneul there, but he can't just leave him here he should stick close to him.

He was waiting for nearly half an hour, but still no sign of Hara. Suddenly, a maid came running towards him, "Your majesty ma'am Hara says that you can go ahead she will join you mid way."

"What?! Why is everything alright?" All of a sudden, she was so eager to go last night, and now she's saying this taehyung let maid held haneul and made his way to hara's chamber.

"Is everything alright? I heard you want me to go ahead. May I know the reason."

Taehyung went straight to the point, no greeting and nothing at all. Seeing Hara lying in the bed, he grew more curious as to what she was planning again.

"Oh taehyung, don't I think you still don't trust me. I don't know what happened to me. The doctor said I needed rest, you don't worry, I'll join you." Hara said, sitting up two guards alarmed standing beside the bed.

Taehyung stood there for a few minutes, staring at Hara's eyes, looking for something that can hint him that all of this is a lie.

"Taehyung?"

"Okay, I will go ahead and get well soon."

Turning around, he sighed that all he was imagining was just because of the stress and nothing else.

Two guards and a maid were with him in the carriage guards, who were outside with the chauffeur and maid with him inside. Looking outside as the palace slowly slowly began to disappear from his vision, hoping that he could see it again.

In the middle of the journey, the tiredness kicked him, and he fell asleep he didn't know how long he slept, but he woke up in the noon hearing the cry of haneul and someone was talking outside the voice seemed similar.

'Hara!' His body jerked, and the only thing came to his mind 'where is haneul?'

There was no one in the carriage he stepped outside in a hurry to see the maid strolling outside carrying haneul, trying to calm him down, and Hara talking to guards more like explaining them something. She didn't notice that Taehyung was standing outside as she was busy chattering.

But Taehyung didn't pay any attention towards them and went toward the maid passing a smile to her, "Thank you so much. You should've woken me up."

Maid passed haneul to taehyung, who slowly inserted his pinky finger into haneul's mouth, and he immediately began suckling it. Taehyung chuckled at the sight and said, "he is hungry, could you...."