SIXTEEN

On the other hand, Jungkook was enjoying the pleasant weather with his father. After spending some time together, he decided to visit Jimin's room. Upon reaching the door, he knocked but heard no reply. Curious, he gently pushed the door open.

Entering quietly, Jungkook saw Jimin fast asleep on his bed. A smile spread across his face at the sight of his friend resting peacefully. Not wanting to disturb Jimin, Jungkook quietly backed out of the room and closed the door softly behind him.

As Jungkook made his way back to his room, he realized he hadn't seen Taehyung since the morning. It puzzled him because Taehyung was usually busy with chores in the hallways, but today he was nowhere to be found.

Concerned, he decided to visit Taehyung's room. A smile crept onto his lips as he thought about Taehyung's blushing face, hoping to see it again soon.

As Jungkook walked through the hallways, he noticed Woosan with a bandage on his forehead. He glared at him but was puzzled when he saw Woosan acting strangely and running away. Jungkook shook his head, dismissing the odd behavior, and continued on his way to Taehyung's room.

Upon reaching Taehyung's door, he knocked with a smile. Hearing no reply, he knocked again, a bit more insistently this time. Jungkook pushed the door open, and his heart sank at the sight before him. Taehyung lay on the ground amidst broken glass, blood pooling around his injured hand. Without hesitation, Jungkook rushed to his side.

"Taehyung!" he exclaimed, his voice filled with concern and panic. Jungkook knelt beside Taehyung, carefully avoiding the broken glass, and gently lifted him into his arms. Taehyung stirred slightly, his face pale and drawn from pain and exhaustion. Jungkook's heart clenched at the sight.

"Taehyung, can you hear me?" Jungkook asked softly, his voice laced with worry. Taehyung groaned weakly in response, his eyes fluttering open.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung's voice was barely a whisper, filled with pain and confusion.

"Yeah, it's me. Don't worry, I've got you," Jungkook reassured him, his arms supporting Taehyung's trembling body.

With great care, Jungkook lifted Taehyung off the ground and carried him out of the room,

..................

Opening his eyes, Taehyung saw that he was not in his room but in Mr. Song's room. Then he felt warmth on his hand. He looked beside him and saw Jungkook sitting cross-legged, his back facing the cupboard, hands wrapped around Taehyung's.

Jungkook looked so distressed in his sleep, with furrowed eyebrows. It's all because of me, Taehyung thought, looking down at his injured hand, now covered with a white bandage.

Guilt and sadness washed over him as he realized how much worry he had caused. Carefully, Taehyung tried to sit up without waking Jungkook, but the slight movement caused Jungkook to stir. His eyes fluttered open, and he quickly sat up straight, his eyes immediately scanning Taehyung's face.

"Taehyung, you're awake! How are you feeling?" Jungkook asked, his voice filled with concern.

"I'm okay," Taehyung replied softly, trying to muster a reassuring smile. "I'm sorry for causing you so much trouble."

Jungkook shook his head, his grip on Taehyung's hand tightening. "Don't apologize. I'm just glad you're safe. Please, if something is wrong, talk to me. I want to help you."