THIRTY

As they both reached Jungkook's room and stood there infront of the door not knowing what to do until Jungkook opened the door and let Taehyung inside and closing the door behind him.

The two guards which was standing outside the door looked each other confusedly and shook their head. Inside Taehyung was just standing near the door like statue while Jungkook crashed himself onto the bed and released a deep breath of frustration.

When he stood up and was confused seeing Taehyung awkwardly standing there. On the other hand Taehyung was hella nervous he was fidgeting his fingers behind his back thousands of thoughts running on his mind that why they have come to Jungkook's room what will they gonna do now.

He was interrupted when warm hands touched his face and made him look up. Jungkook standing infront of him few inches between them a warm smile on his lips that could make anyone to trust him.

"Don't be nervous Tae I won't do anything. I just need you here with me I want to talk to you. I want to spend my time with you. Is that alright with you?" He asked and Taehyung immediately nodded his head his hair bouncing making him look so cute.

Jungkook pecked Taehyung's forehead and grabbed the boy's hand making his way towards the bed. When they were seated Jungkook asked, "How are you Taehyung?

Taehyung who was biting his lips clamped his mouth shut, glancing at Jungkook before looking back after noticing his eyes already on him.

"I'm fine."

"Are you?"

"Yeah I'm. How are you Jungkook? How was your stay at Min clan?"

Jungkook didn't answer for a minute only looked at Taehyung and sighed. "I'm fine a little bit stressed and yeah my stay there was good too."

"Stress? Is this about your marriage?"

"Yeah."

Silence fell between them none of them spoke for a while until Taehyung heared Jungkook sniffling and looked at him to find Jungkook crying. Taehyung was shocked at first but hurridly stood up and hugged Jungkook.

Jungkook snuggled his face into Taehyung's stomach wrapping his arms around his waist wetting his shirt but it didn't matter now.

"Hey it's okay I'm here with you let it all out. I'm here." Jungkook only shook his head, "I can't do this Tae i can't."
Saying this he looked up his eyes were red and tears inside them making it hard for Taehyung who was about to just cry by just looking at tge state of Jungkook.

But he stopped himself he can't cry right now Jungkook needs him so he took deep breath and wiped Jungkook cheeks and gave him a long kiss on his forehead.

"I love you Taehyung." Jungkook whispered while eyes searching for the answer in Taehyung's eyes which he found when Taehyung replied, " I love you too Jungkook."

"I can't marry her Tae. I don't know why mother is doing this with me but i don't want to marry her. I only love you i will only marry you. You will become my Queen not her." Saying all of this Jungkook hugged Taehyung closer and stayed like this for a while and also Taehyung couldn't control himself anymore so the tears also left from his eyes.