FOURTEEN

Hey, cuties......
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT. IT MADE ME SMILE.
You guys are the best. I hope you'll also support my future work. I love you.
Thank you so much
💜💜💜❤️❤️❤️🌈🌈✨✨💓💞🌼🌺🌟✨

Enjoy the chapter~~~
______________________________________________________________________________________

A little after midday, the sound of horse hooves echoed through the palace gates. The guards opened the grand doors, and a carriage, adorned with royal insignias, rolled into the courtyard. The head maid quickly instructed everyone to line up and greet the guest.

As the carriage came to a stop, a footman opened the door, and a young man with striking features stepped out. He had a radiant smile and an air of confidence about him. His blond hair glinted in the sunlight, and his eyes sparkled with excitement.

"Sir Jimin has arrived!" the footman announced, bowing deeply. The rest of the staff followed suit, including Taehyung, who couldn't help but sneak a curious glance at the new arrival.

Jimin's eyes scanned the crowd, and when they landed on Jungkook, his face lit up even more. "Jungkook!" he called out, striding forward with open arms.

Jungkook stepped out from the group, a wide smile spreading across his face. "Jimin, it's been too long!" The two friends embraced warmly, patting each other on the back.

"I've missed you, my friend," Jimin said, stepping back to look at Jungkook. "And look at you, as princely as ever."

And you, still as charming as always," Jungkook replied, laughing. He turned to the gathered staff and introduced Jimin formally. "Everyone, this is Jimin, Captain Park's son. Treat him with the utmost respect and make him feel at home."

As the staff bowed again, Taehyung felt a pair of eyes on him. He glanced up to find Jimin looking at him curiously. For a moment, their eyes met, and Taehyung quickly looked away, "Come, let's get you settled," Jungkook said, leading Jimin into the palace.

As the sun began to set, the palace prepared for an evening banquet in Jimin's honor. The grand dining hall was adorned with exquisite decorations, and the aroma of sumptuous dishes wafted through the air. Taehyung found himself assigned to help set the table, arranging the fine china and crystal glasses with meticulous care.

"Make sure everything is perfect," Seokjin reminded him with a reassuring smile. "Captain Park's son is an important guest."

As the banquet began, the hall filled with laughter and conversation. Taehyung, along with other servants, stood by the walls, ready to assist when needed. Jungkook and Jimin sat near the head of the table, engaged in lively conversation.

Tell me, Jimin," Jungkook said, his eyes sparkling with curiosity. "How have things been at the Park's?"

Jimin took a sip of his wine and smiled. "Same, as always. Father has been preparing for a new campaign, and I've been helping with it. But it's good to be here, away from all that for a while. And seeing you again is the best part."

Jungkook laughed. "Oh please."

"Hey, why don't you show me around your kingdom? Things must have changed since the last time I visited."

"Jimin, you came here when you were 12. Of course, a lot has changed."

Jungkook and Jimin shared a laugh, reminiscing about their childhood memories. Jimin's visit seemed to bring a sense of lightness and nostalgia to the palace. The two friends decided to take a walk around the grounds, leaving the bustling banquet hall behind.