THIRTY NINE

Waking up in his room the first thing that came to his mind was Taehyung. Has he decided yet or not.

He couldn't sleep at all and now his headache is killing him. Rubbing his forehead he sighed and looked around his room in search of jug of water which was placed on his study table.

Sighing he looked to the other side of the room to see a portrait placed in corner cover in white silk. The same portrait he painted.

Rising from the bed he walked towards the portrait and removed the cover to see a beautiful painting of Taehyung smiling back at him. Yhe smile he fell for the innocence in his lover eyes that made him fall even harder.

Without knowing a smile adorns his lips as he remember his old days with Taehyung in the garden and library. Both spent most of their time and beautiful moments in these places.

Headache long forgotten now standing infront of the portrait the smile slowly start to disappear as he think about today's day.

What if he reject me. The worst thought consuming his mind since last night. Shaking his head lightly he walked towards the table and opened his drawer to take some medicine for his headache.

After getting ready he stepped out of his room and straight up went to Servant Quarters wishing himself best of luck.

But to his disappointment the moment he opened the door of Taehyung's room the latter wasn't there. Upon asking from a maid he get to know that Taehyung is in kitchen.

So he went to the Kitchen only to find that his lover is busy and can't talk right now. Feeling sulky he went to his friend's room to get some accompany.

"Oh look the King's here." Jimin snickers and opened the door for Jungkook to enter.

"Shut up."

"What happened did Taehyung said something." Jimin noticed the sulky mood of Jungkook.

"No he didn't said anything."

"So why your mood like that."

"Actually-" Before Jungkook could say anything jimin cut him off by saying.

"Please don't tell me you asked him for marriage."

"How did you know?" Hearing this Jimin immediately stopped whatever he was doing and turned around to look at his friend's curious face.

"Oh my god. Did he say yes!" Excitedly he shouted and sat next to Jungkook to hear the whole story.

"No...."

"What he rejected you??" Jimin gasped and looked shocked.

"No you fool he didn't said anything he asked me to give him some time anf he will let me know so i went to him now but he seemed busy so I'm here."

"Ohhh... so that's what it is."

"Yeah..." Jungkook sighed feeling dejected.

"Hey don't worry everything will be alright. He will definitely say yes i know him. He loves you."

"Oh really you know him." Jungkook sarcastically said and rolled his eyes.