FOURTY FOUR

"Boogum?"

"Taehyung!"

Both of them looked at each other with surprise.

"You work here?" Taehyung tried to break the silence first.

Both now sitting on the bench in the garden watching the children play.

"Oh yeah I started working here last month."

"Ohhh......." Taehyung didn't know what else to ask him.

"Oh how foolish of me. Congratulations on your marriage." Boogum said while passing a smile to Taehyung and looked ahead.

"Thanks. How's your wife?" Just as he asked this question boogum breath hitched and his smile fell.

Taehyung noticed a change in boogum appearance and got confused still waiting for boogum replies while on the other hand boogum didn't speak for a few seconds.

"She died while giving birth." Boogum sadly stated and didn't turn around to look at Taehyung staring at playing children's.

"Ohh.... I'm really sorry to hear that. When did it happen? And your child?"

"Wow... so many questions" boogum chuckled and looked at Taehyung who embarrassingly look down his lap.

"Well it happend in december. it all happend so suddenly i was at work and when i get to knew i immediately ran back at home but it was so late. She was already dead. I couldn't do anything ............"

Taehyung looked at boogum with sad eyes. The man he loved the most the man that made him happy every moment he gets and now sitting infront him with so much sadness and he can't do anything to make him happy. Taehyung felt pathetic.

"And your child......?

"It's a boy. My mom is taking care of him."

After this both sat without any words said between them. Until boogum said which made Taehyung heart skip a beat.

"I didn't wanted to let you go back then. I missed you so much."

Taehyung couldn't say anything and licked his lips avoiding eye contact with boogum who was staring at him.

"I hope your husband treating you well."

To which Taehyung immediately replied, "He is! He loves me alot and he treats me very well."

Boogum smiled and got up from the bench, "i wish for your happiness" and walked away leaving Taehyung sitting on the bench alone.

Taehyung watched Bogum walking towards the kids and sat there for a few minutes until he got up and walked towards the office.

As he reached there the door opened and Hara and principal walked out of the room.

"Oh how was your tour?" Hara asked

"It was good." Taehyung lied and smiled towards the principal.

As they were leaving Hara already sat on the carrriage Before getting inside Taehyung looked back and didn't see bogum at the entrance with other teachers.