THIRTY FOUR

Taehyung was walking when he heard footsteps behind him so he looked behind to see woosan almost catching up with him.

He increased his pace but to his dismissal woosan grabbed him from behind and turned him around to trap him between him and the wall.

Taehyung struggled to free himself but woosan was lot stronger than him so all his actions were not helping him at all. Taehyung tried to scream but woosan shut his mouth by wrapping his hand around his mouth.

He leaned forward to Taehyung's mouth and whispered, "You know it's been so long i haven't had sex in a while. Mind helping me. I hope your prince wouldn't mind it. Hmm."

Taehyung turned pale after hearing what woosan just said and wriggle his body out of woosan's hold. Woosan laughed at Taehyung failed attempts and placed his hand underneath Taehyung's shirt and smirked when tears left the latter eyes.

But before he could do anything he was pushed back by someone. He groaned in pain as his body hit the pillar with a thud. He looked up to see Jungkook glaring at him.

When he tried to push himself to stand he was once again thrown at the ground by Jungkook who kicked his leg into woosan stomach with full force.

"Argh!!!" Woosan cried out in pain and looked at Jungkook with flaring nose. Jungkook looked down upon him and spit at him. "This is your last warning do not let me see you near him otherwise it would be your last day. Understood"

Woosan nodded while biting his bruised lips and left cursing in his mouth. When Jungkook turned around to see Taehyung but to his surprise latter wasn't there. He looked here and there but Taehyung wasn't there.

Looks like he left when we was busy beating woosan. Jungkook sighed thinking that Taehyung is still upset with him.

In the evening

Both of the families were eating dinner peacefully with Jimin and yoongi too. While Jungkook was lost in his thoughts. His mother decided to open her mouth, " Jungkook why don't you take Rosé to show her around."

Jungkook looked up from his plate to see his mother smiling at him. Before he could tell that he will be busy this week Rosé interrupted saying, " yeah I would love to."

To his dismissal he nodded his head and continued eating his food in silence while the whole table was busy chattering. Talking about the wedding and all. Junghyun noticed Jungkook's behaviour and sighed.

At the night

Jungkook was already asleep the whole day was stressful for him. But knocking on his door stirred him out of his sleep. He stood up with grumpy face and opened the door to see a guard standing Infront of him.

"What?" Jungkook questions and glared at the guard for disturbing his sleep. "Prince the majesty wants to see you." The guard answered firmly and stood straight.

Jungkook looked at his table clock and frowned it was late in the night Jungkook thought something has happened. He immediately grabbed his robe and started walking towards his father's room.

Opening the door to find his father standing in the balcony looking at the sky. The room was dark only moonlight was coming inside the room through balcony.

"Father are you alright?" Jungkook asked while standing near his father and looked at him worriedly.

His father smiled and looked at Jungkook, "I'm alright son. I just wanted to talk about your wedding." As he said that Jungkook sighed and looked the other way.

"Do you like someone?" His father asked looking at him with small smile.

"Yes I do." Jungkook replied shortly without looking at his father.

"Who is that person?" Junghyun knew who Jungkook liked he just wanted to hear it from Jungkook.

Jungkook remained silent for a while thinking if he should tell his father about Taehyung or not. But he did not wanted to keep any secrets.

"Father I love Taehyung." Jungkook waited for his father to go mad about this but to his surprise when he looked at junghyun's face to see a smile on his lips.

"Are you not mad." He asked looking at his father with furrowed brows.

"Why should I be mad. You two look good together." Junghyun said patting Jungkook's shoulder.

"But how do-" Jungkook could not comprehend what is happening.

"I'm your father remember. I should know who my son likes or not. Hmm"

" But father I can't marry Rosé I don't like her at all. Why mother is so persistent about my marriage."

"Your mother is worried about throne and also it's my last wish to see my son wedding. So, she is trying her best to complete my wish."

"Mother never cared about you why she is doing it now." Junghyun smiled and went inside the room and sat on his bed.

"About your marriage with Rosé I will talk about it with your mother. You don't have to worry about it. Just take care of Taehyung. Come to my room tomorrow with Taehyung."

"I-I can't Taehyung I fought at the ball."

"Oh. Because of the engagement?" Junghyun asked with worried face.

"Yeah. It was all my mistake I got angry and scolded him."

"It's okay. These kind of things happen in relationships just apologize to him. Hmm"

"I will." Jungkook nodded his head and talked about other things. The talked for an hour until Jungkook noticed his father was sleepy so he excuses himself and was about to leave the room when he heard, "Take care of yourself and your lover."

Jungkook smiled and nodded his head. Leaving the room he ordered the guard to send maids to his room yesterday. Walking the his room his smile never left his lips all his stress was faded away as he talked with his father.

Just as he was about to enter his room he turned around walked toward the staircase down towards the servant quarter to Taehyung's room.

Reaching Infront of Taehyung's room
he decided to knock but stop himself not to disturb the latter he opened the door to see Taehyung all tied up on a bed naked with woosan hovering over him.

________________________________________________________________________

That's it for today.

Now what do you guys think what will Jungkook do.

Stay tuned for the next chapter 😉😉

Bye for now😁😁
💖💖💖

Vote|| follow|| comment