THIRTY SIX

After knocking on the door Jungkook enters the room and seeing his father lying on the bed. Jungkook sighed the incident must have tired him.

He sat beside his father on the chair.

Both of them didn't speak for a few minutes just staring at the window where moonlight was through.

"How do you feel right now." Jungkook asked while looking at his father with sad eyes remembering the event that took place few hours ago.

Junghyun chuckled lightly and looked at the ceiling, "it's all my fault."

"No, it's not father. You didn't do anything."

"I'm sorry you had to see your mother in that state."

"No, you don't have to say sorry for it. Mother shouldn't have done all of this. I still can't believe if she really is my mother. I mean why would she fo that. I'm his son and she knows how much i love Taehyung but still."

Junghyun stayed silent for a minute until jungkook asked, " father, who was your first love was it mother."

Hearing this question from his son junghyun hesitated for a second but sighed and spoke, "No, Son. The person that i loved the most in my life was someone else."

"But, why didn't you marry that person if you loved them so much." Jungkook looked at his father full of curiosity.

"We were not meant for each other." That single sentence had so much impact on Junghyun that tears started falling from his eyes. Jungkook filled the glass with water and handed it to his father.

"So, how did you met mother?"

"Hara and I got arranged. Actually she loved me but it was always one sided. I'm the reason for her being like this."

Jungkook didn't understand the last sentence and was about to question but was cut off when Junghyun said, " Is Taehyung okay?"

"...........He is sleeping."

"Take good care of him son. He deserves to be Your Queen always beside you. I won't forgive myself for the things i did."

Jungkook didn't say anything. He didn't know what to say so he just kept quite and looked at his knees.

"Taehyung came to my room few days ago. He and I had a long talk that day."

Hearing this Jungkook surprisedly looked to his father and moved forward to hear what his father was about to say.

Flasback to few days ago

Standing infront of the King's room Taehyung hesitated to open the door. He couldn't just understand why did king wanted to see him. He looked to his each side to see guards standing looking ahead minding their business.

Taehyung sighed and opened the door. As he entered inside the room him seeing the king sitting infront of the window looking at some papers while drinking his tea.

"You called me majesty." Taehyung spoke not even hesitating now
He can't let others take advantage of him anymore. So he walked up to the chair and sat on it.