FIFTY

At the dinner table, it was awkward silence. Jungkook didn't know what the cause of it was. So he brushed it off.

"What was the ruckus in the morning? Is everything okay?" Hara looked at jungkook. Taehyung also stopped eating before looking at jungkook he glanced at Hara first with worried eyes.

'Can't she see how tired his son is?' Taehyung thought and continued eating, waiting for Jungkook to reply.

"I'm deciding to visit kang Kingdom." As soon as he said it, both Hara and Taehyung looked at him with shocked eyes.   processing what Jungkook just said.

"Are you in your right mind!! Do you hear yourself what you are saying. Let me tell you, I won't allow this at all!!" Hara stated and stood up and left.

Jungkook sighed and put his fork down, not in the mood to eat further. He looked to his right to see Taehyung sitting facing down his hair, falling upon his eyes. Jungkook knew what Taehyung was thinking. He knows it is a hard decision, but he has to do it for the sake of his people.

So he got up and kneeled down towards Taehyung's chair. "Hey~ why that face you know I don't like when you make that face."

Taehyung looked to his right where jungkook was kneeling and gave him a short smile. He thought in his head that Jungkook is a king he has his duties, and he can't just stay beside him forever.

Both made their way out towards the garden for a short stroll, "Jungkook, are you really -" as he was about to continue, Jungkook cut his off,

"Taehyung, please, I don't want to talk about this matter anymore. Tell me about your day, how it was, or how your visits were to the orphanage."

Taehyung didn't speak for a while hurt by the way Jungkook reacted, but he shrugged it off and started talking about his day, which was mostly he lied about.

"- And a nanny at the orphans found a baby at the back of the orphanage. The baby was shivering with cold! And he is so cute. He is so small, and we still don't know about his family."

"What is his name." Jungkook asked, quietly worried about the child, "We didn't give him any name yet. And I thought a lot of names would you like to hear them."

"Of course, tell me." Jungkook thought of an idea, but he decided not to share it with Taehyung now, so he quietly listened to Taehyung telly him names.

"So what do you like the most?" Jungkook asked after hearing at least ten names, Taehyung excitedly replies, "Jeon haneul. "
"You like him that much." Jungkook asked with a smile, to which Taehyung shyly nodded his head.

"Why don't we him tomorrow." Jungkook suggested intertwining their fingers. "Really! Are you not busy tomorrow?"
"Not at all. I want to spend time with you. Maybe we can go to horse riding afterwards. What do you think?"

"Oh my god, I'm so happy. Thank you so much." Taehyung hugged his husband tightly, to which jungkook picked him up, and kissed him on his cheeks one by one. "I love you."

"I love you too."

..................

Next morning