FIFTY ONE

Entering the palace to see Hara in the main hall throwing a fit while a maid  carrying haneul with terrified face hearing Hara cursing at everyone.

Both jungkook and Taehyung stepped inside the hall, and immediately Hara attention went towards them,
"Where were you and whose child is this? Why was he in your room!!!?"

"Mother, calm down. There is no need to shout. It's our baby." Jungkook calmly said, holding Taehyung's hand. Hara saw it and snickers,

"Are you in your right mind? First, your father brought him to this palace, and you married him, and now you are bringing a child from out of nowhere and claiming it's your child!!!" Hara shouted, pointing at Taehyung first and later at haneul with disgusting stare.

Jungkook didn't say anything, knowing whatever he said, his mother won't understand anything at all. So he sighed instead and signalled the maid who was holding the baby to follow them.

As the maid started to walk, Hara grabbed her hand, which made the maid almost lose her balance. Seeing this, Taehyung shouted and ran towards the maid, "haneul! Are you okay?" He steadied the maid and took haneul from her.

"Haneul? Who named him? Where is his mother? Jungkook, I'm asking you something!"

"Can you please stop? Can't you see he is tired and I named him we adopted him he is our son now." Taehyung said, glaring at Hara.

Hara completely ignored him and went towards jungkook where he was standing, "jungkook come with me. I want to talk to you."

Jungkook shook his arm off from Hara, holding her and stepping back. "Mother, if you want to talk. Talk right here in front of my husband. I'm listening."

Clenching her teeth, Hara turned back and left, but not before saying, "You will regret this. Mark my words."

The only thing jungkook could do right now is staring at the back of her mother as she walks further away from him. He shook his head lightly and turned to look at Taehyung, who was already staring at him, holding haneul in his arms.

If it wasn't the situation like this, Jungkook would adore the sight of Taehyung holding haneul, but this wasn't the time for this. He held his hand toward Taehyung to hold it, which he did, and they both made their way towards their room.

......................

The next day in the afternoon, jungkook was enjoying a little picnic with his family Taehyung and sleeping haneul. Jimin was sitting on the bench not far from them.

Until Hoseok came running with a scroll on his hand. He stopped in front of jimin he was breathing heavily. Jungkook looked at them it looked like hoseok was telling Jimin, and it clicked to him what this was about when jimin looked at him with shocked eyes. Taehyung was lying facing jungkook, so he couldn't see anything.

Hoseok looked at jungkook, waiting for his permission to step forward, but Jungkook signalled him to wait and stood up himself waking Taehyung, "What happened?"

"Nothing, I'll be back." Saying this, he got up and walked towards hoseok, who handed the scroll to Jungkook, which he immediately read, hoping everything is all right, but it was just false hope.

The scroll written by the chief commander is that kang Kingdom soldiers have entered their third war base and killed some of their soldiers.  (Every kingdom has three war bases. The third is the farthest from the kingdom, and 1st is the green zone, and if the enemy has entered the green zone, it means