TWENTY ONE

An entire week passed quietly but not for Jungkook, lately he's thinking about what his father told him. 'Marriage......... I can't marry anybody right now. I love Taehyung', said Jungkook in his mind, sighing as he sat upon his bed. Hands holding his hair in frustration. 'Maybe I should meet Taehyung.'

Thinking about Taehyung a little smile immediately made his way into his lips and he got up from his bed brushed his hair which he ruined  And fixing his shirt once again he looked at himself in a mirror and said 'PERFECT' in his head as he closed the door behind him and made his way to Taehyung's room hoping Jimin wouldn't be there to spoil his mood.
Don't take him wrong he just wants to be alone with Taehyung.

.................

But what he sees as he opens the door to Taehyung's bedroom to find it empty. He looked in the bathroom to make sure Taehyung wasn't really there. With a frown on his face, he made his way to the garden because Taehyung would spend his afternoon in the garden mostly. 'He is not here too!! Maybe in the kitchen Jungkook starts making his way to the kitchen with a little hope of seeing Taehyung there.

Having opened the kitchen door, he saw the servants and the chefs cooking and doing the dishes. Seokjin took a week off to spend his days with his husband. He is lucky.

To say Jungkook panicked seeing Taehyung nowhere. He can't even ask any maid because they will get suspicious of him. So calming his heart by patting his chest and lastly made his way to Jimin's room.

"Jimin, do you kno-" Jungkook failed to finish his sentence when he saw Jimin sleeping on the bed with his mouth open. Jungkook shook his head and was about to leave the room, but an idea struck him, and he smirked while looking at Jimin.

He slowly tip-toed towards Jimin bending down to whisper into Jimin's ear he shouted: "AHH FIREEEE JIMIN FIREEE" Hearing this Jimin immediately awakened and jumping out of bed with his eyes wide open hysterically staring here and there, "where where!!! Where is the fire!!!?"

Seeing Jungkook laughing clutching his stomach, Jimin understood what Jungkook had just done to him, "YOU!!!! Come here you monster I was having a great dream, and you ruined ittt!!!". Jimin screamed at Jungkook who was about to close the door behind him but got yanked in by Jimin who is looking at him furiously.

"Oh Hyung ......... I'm sorry, please don't be angry, I was just joking, I didn't mean to scare you. It's just I was getting bored and yea do you know where Taehyung is. I can't find him."

Jungkook start blabbering and immediately change the topic because he didn't want to get punished by his Hyung. Jimin gets really scary when he is angry.

After hearing of Taehyung, Jimin left Jungkook's black shirt collar and smirk, "tell me one good reason why I should tell you where. Taehyung is."

"That means you know where he is." Jungkook said excitedly, standing before Jimin with a smile.

"Yes, I know where he is, but I won't tell you." Jimin said, folding his hands around his chest and looked the other way.

"Ooh come on Hyung, don't be like this. Tell me where he is. I want to talk to him. I miss him." Jungkook said desperately, but not hearing any response from Jimin, he sighed.

"Ok Hyung........... I'm sorry, I'll not do it again."

"Yeah, that what I wanted to hear, good boy." Jimin got up with a smile and pat Jungkook's hair like a puppy. "Hey Hyung don't do that .....my hair" Jungkook whined.