TWENTY NINE

In the morning Taehyung was half asleep when he felt a hand snaking it to his waist and a warm breath hitting on the back of his neck and a chill ran over his back. He immediately turned around to find Jungkook lying on the bed smile on his face.

Looking back at Taehyung with his cute bunny smile. Looking handsome as always in black winter clothes covered from neck to toe.

Taehyung stared at Jungkook for a while and pinched his cheeks few times to confirm that he wasn't dreaming and Jungkook was actually laying infront of him.

When he was confirmed that he wasn't dreaming. Taehyung immediately hugged Jungkook while tears start running down his eyes one by one.

Jungkook chuckles as he hugged the boy back while whispering,

"hey, don't cry I'm sorry i made you wait for so long. Forgive me. Tae."

Taehyung only shook his head and snuggle closer into Jungkook's neck in which his breath hitched. He didn't expect this from Taehyung because Taehyung was always shy when it comes to skinship. But, did Jungkook mind it? No! He did not.

Jungkook hugged Taehyung tightly.  Both molded into each other arms. Forgetting about the world, just lost in each other arms. Feeling safe together.

After awhile, they both broke their hug and noticed their position in which they were lying.

Taehyung was on top of Jungkook,  their breath mingling together while they both looked at each other in eyes. Jungkook made the first move and pecked Taehyung lips in which the younger got surprised and covered his mouth with his hand.

Seeing the flustered expression on Taehyung's face Jungkook chuckles and kisses Taehyung's cheek.

Taehyung also returned the favour and kissed him back on his right cheek. Jungkook's eyes flew open with surprise and looked at Taehyung's eyes which was looking back at him. He was so happy that he hugged the petite boy tightly not letting him go and stayed like this for  awhile.

"Sleep it's still early hmm." Jungkook whispered while leaving small kisses on Taehyung ear while Taehyung nodded his head and snuggle into Jungkook's arms feeling safe and closed his eyes.

Later in the morning when Taehyung woke up he looked around to see no one was in his room. He first thought that it was his dream but seeing the scarf on his table which belonged to Jungkook. He smiled thinking about Jungkook while touching his lips where he pecked him.

After doing his morning routine he left the room and strides towards the kitchen to tell Jin about Jungkook. Reaching the kitchen he opened the door and went inside. Running his eyes around the kitchen he couldn't find Jin so he asked one of the maid.

"Noona, where is Jin Hyung?" Taehyung asked politely in which she replied shyly, "Oh him! He wasn't feeling better so he left."

Hearing the maid Taehyung frowned, 'Hyung was not feeling better?' he thought and thanked her. As he was about to leave one of the maid said, "Hey, kid can you go wake the royals up the breakfast is ready."

Nodding his head and passing the smile to yoona who told him about Jin Hyung. Taehyung left the kitchen with a sigh and decided to wake Jimin first.